1. Art Club clay pumpkins are ready to pick-up.
2. Students who bring outside food for breakfast or lunch are no longer allowed to share it with other students.
3. Join the Main Street Willow Springs Board for Mr. and Mrs. Merry Christmas Contest. This contest is open to Elementary, Middle School and High School students. Proceeds will go to benefit Bears for a Better Christmas and Main Street WS. Pick up a form with all the information in the Student Info Center. Completed forms need to be returned to the MS Office by Monday November 18th.
4. Mark your calendars to attend the 2019 Fall Social, Paris at Night, Thursday, November 21st. Admission is $2.00 per student, dress casual and school appropriate. You must be present at school the day of the social to attend the social that evening.
5. Students who go deer hunting during the upcoming youth and regular rifle deer season, please have a parent or guardian email a picture to Dr. Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring in a picture of you and your deer (with parent signature on the back) for display on the bulletin board outside the office. If you have perfect attendance from November 4th-22nd, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 visa gift card. Good luck hunters.
WEATHER: Tuesday November 19th: Partly cloudy skies in the morning, will give way to sunny skies in the afternoon with a high of 58 degrees and a low of 37 degrees.
Girls Basketball Jamboree at Mtn. Grove 4:30
Hallway Music: Today - Disney Music
Tuesday - Student Requests
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - Throwback: 2004
Friday - Thanksgiving!
Quiz bowl meeting today during first lunch in Mr. Hummel's room.
SENIORS - A representative from Missouri State University, Springfield will be here tomorrow morning from 9:30-10:30 in the library. If you are interested, please plan to attend! There will be an all-call to come to the library.
Interact tree planting will be Wednesday at 3:15.
Let's give a "Shout-Out" to the amazing people who work at Willow Springs High School. Stop by Mrs. Patton's office to pick up a form to fill out. The Shout-Out can be for any Willow Springs High School staff member (that means anyone who works here)! Return the completed form to Mrs. Patton and go see her if you have any questions!
We want your deer pictures! When you harvest your deer this fall, bring a picture of you and the deer into the office. If you have perfect attendance during November, you'll win a prize! Staff included