Golf @ Seymour..9:00 am (Bus leaves at 7:00 am)
Track @ Salem..3:00 (Bus leaves at 12:30) Dismiss athletes at 12:15
7/8 Track @ West Plains..4:00
- Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Gravy & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Nacho Burger Dip, Green Beans, Orange, Granola Bar
- Salad Bar. . .Cheese Stick, Granola Bar, Fruit
Cadaver Field Trip
- Breakfast. . .Waffles, Syrup & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Turkey, Potatoes & Gravy, Strawberries, Cupcake
- Salad Bar. . .NO Salad Bar
Golf @ Ava..10:00 am (Bus leaves at 8:15 am)
Tennis,, Mtn. Grove..4:0..Here
Track @ West Plains..2:30 (Bus leaves at 12:30) Dismiss athletes at 12:15
- Breakfast. . .Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch. .Pizza Dippers, Broccoli, Carrots, Grapes, Jello
- Salad Bar. . .NO Salad Bar
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Mix
Wednesday - Don Lancaster's Mega Mix
Thursday - Cheeto's EDM Party
2. Club Meeting. . .
Wednesday Fellowship of Christian Athletes
3. Any senior in Ms. Spencer's 1st, 3rd or 4th blocks who was absent on Monday and needs to make up part 3 of Great Expectations needs to see her TODAY to do so.
4. Seniors: Check your school e-mail. There is a survey EVERYONE needs to complete before Thursday. Any questions see Ms. Spencer.
5. Congratulations to the following three young ladies for receiving the Gamma Phi Chapter, Delta Kappa Gamma Scholarship: Cherokee Carney, Kelsey Walton, Cassidy Crewse. This is a $500 scholarship presented to young women who will be pursuing a degree in education.
6. Congratulations to the following students for placing and receiving medals at the Interscholastic Contest on Friday:
Matthew Garrison - Agriculture - 1st Place Division & 1st Place Overall
Linsey Brook - Algebra - 3rd Place Division; Literature - 2nd Place Division
Spencer Samuelson - American Government - 3rd Place Division
Wesley Clarkston - American Government - 1st Place Division & 1st Place Overall
Alex McNew - American History - 3rd Place Division
Liliya Dudko - Biology - 3rd Place Division
Kelsey Walton - Bookkeeping and Accounting - 3rd Place Division
Caleb Solik - Computer Technology - 3rd Place Division
Isabella Melvin - English - 2nd Place Division & 2nd Place Overall
Jessie Clarkston - European History - 3rd Place Division
Mark Kharitonov - Geography - 2nd Place Division
Shelby Detwiler - Geometry - 3rd Place Division
Derick Stolba - Geometry - 1st Place Division
Ty Durnell - 3rd Place Psychology/Sociology - 3rd Place Division
7. Last chance! Get your 2016-17 yearbook by May 12th! You are only guaranteed a yearbook if you order by that date! Yearbooks are $55 and you can order them online at jostens.com or from Ms. Spencer.
8. Found: A maroon shirt recently sold to support autism was found outside the school on Friday. . .see Connie to claim.
9. Football Players: It’s that time of year again!!! MSU Spring Football Scrimmage, Saturday April 29th. Bus leaves 10:00 from New Gym. Scrimmage 12:00-3:00. Arrive home around 5:30-6:00 pm. Come see Coach Fris to sign up!