Breakfast Tuesday: Biscuit Jelly, Cereal & Milk
Tuesday Lunch: Pizza, Green Beans, Banana, Yogurt & Milk
NO 7th Grade Tutoring with Ms. Tyler TODAY!!!
1. Spring pictures will be taken on Wednesday, March 2nd. Only students who return a picture form and payment will have their picture taken. Pictures can also be ordered at mylifetouch.com and the form returned on picture day.
2. The deadline to take (and pass) your 10th quiz on the Twain/Truman books is Thursday, March 10th at 3 PM. DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE, PLEASE!
3. Eighth grade students interested in trying out for high school cheerleading for the 2016-2017 school year can pick up a packet from Alice.
4. This is the last week to order yearbooks! Yearbooks cost $20 and will be available to order until March 4th.
5. The YMCA is registering now for the Boys 9-10 and 11-12 year old baseball and the Girls 9-10 and 11-13 year old softball programs for this summer. Forms can be picked up at the YMCA or the Student Information Center in the Middle School. The registration deadline is March 9th.
6. Students interested in participating in Upward Soccer Program can find information at the Student Info Center.
7. Any MS students interested participating in St. Louis University's Summer Reading Skills online program can find information at the Student Info Center.
8. IT'S BASEBALL SEASON!!!! WS Bears baseball shirt orders are now being taken. Information and order forms are at the Student Info Center. Orders are due Wednesday, March 9th.
LOST & FOUND: Remember to check all the lost and found areas for missing items!
WEATHER: For Tuesday, March 1st: Cooler with occasional shower high of 55 and low of 25.