1. Next week is Spring Break! Enjoy your week off!
2. 8th Grade: Scheduling Night (when parents come sign schedules) had to be moved to March 31st (3-7 pm)
3. Students: When you leave today. you need to take everything off the hallway hooks and the tops of the lockers--it will not be there when you get back after spring break. You also need to check lost & found for any items you are missing. Those will be taken to MUNCH after Friday.
4. The Morning Mileage Walking School Bus will begin Tuesday, March 24. Arrive at the track between 7:10 and 7:15 AM on T-W-Th if you wish to participate.
5. Don't forget Yearbooks are on sale now!
6. Cooking with community kids and family members will begin on April 6th. If you are interested pick-up a flyer at the Student Info Center.
7. Yoga by the lake will begin on April 9th. If you are interested in attending pick-up a flyer in the Student Info Center.
Hallway Music: Today - Spring Break Mix
Juniors and Seniors will be dismissed by tables at lunch today. Stay seated until released.
Those trying out for cheerleading make sure your paperwork is in by the end of the day. Camps to learn material for tryouts will be March 24th & 25th - Tuesday & Wednesday after Spring Break in the Bears Den from 3-5.
The Lip-Sync Battle has been cancelled.
The City of Willow Springs will be accepting applications for lifeguards and cashiers. Anyone interested in working this summer must apply by next Friday. Applications are available at the High School Office and at City Hall. Must be 16 by May 30, 2020 to apply