Senior Project Night
- Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. .Chicken Fajita, Salad/Tomato, Carrots, Apple, Cinnamon Roll
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Baseball @ Bakersfield..4:30 (Bus leaves at 2:15) Dismiss athletes at 1:55
Alpha Rho Tau @ Cabool
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Oatmeal
- Lunch. . .Hot Dog, Sweet Potato Tots, Pear, Ice Cream
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzels, Fruit
V Tennis @ School of Osage..9:00
1. Hallway Music. . .
TODAY - Senior Project Relax
Friday - Ms. Martin's Birthday Playlist
2. The following is the senior schedule for TODAY:
• 5th and 6th blocks--go to classes as usual
• Vo-tech students DO NOT go to vo-tech today--they are to report to Ms. Spencer’s room for 7th block class
• At 1:15 (no earlier) they are to report to Mrs. Simon's room, get their tri-folds and go to the Bears Den to set up
• They will remain there until 2:45, when they will be released early to clear the parking lot before the buses
• At 3:30, they must be back in the Bears Den, dressed, and remain there until their presentation or 6:00 pm, whichever comes first
3. Mr. Wade's and Mrs. Dillin's BEAR Time students can go to their normal room assignments TODAY.
4. Seniors--check your school e-mail to vote for the senior class superlatives. Voting will be closed at the end of TODAY, so vote now!
5. There will be no homework lab TODAY due to Sr Projects.
6. If you would like to work in the school store during Bear Time and lunch next year, please see Mrs. Pettit or Mrs. James to get your name on the list for consideration. You must be able to maintain a Tier 1 Bear Time, be responsible, respectful, honest and have good attendance.
7. Attention Seniors: Southwest Baptist University - Mtn. View Campus is offering a $1,000 scholarship to the first 2017 graduate to enroll at their campus for Fall Semester 2017.
8. Football Players: Due to lack of participation & potential weather, we will NOT be attending the MSU Spring game this Saturday April 29th.
9. The Night Glow Run scheduled for this weekend has been rescheduled for June 10th.
10. The City is looking for more lifeguards. They will be taking applications through Friday.