Dismiss at 11:37
Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Jelly & Cereal
Lunch. . . Sack Lunch (PB & J Uncrustable, Chips, Apple, Carrots, Rice Krispy Treat)
V B BB..Marshfield @ Springfield..9:30 am
V G BB..Eminence @ Mtn. Grove..12:30
1. Hallway Music: Tuesday - Christmas Break!
2. Students to avoid fines when you return from break; you must renew your library books TODAY.
3. Plans for TODAY. . .
• 11:10 am: juniors and seniors will be dismissed to pick up sack lunches and return to eat in GAP.
• 11:15 am: freshmen and sophomores will pick up sack lunches and eat in GAP.
• We will be dismissed for Christmas Break with the 11:37 am bell.
• Teachers. . .Please have a responsible student take your trash out before we are dismissed.
4. Congratulations to Linsey Brook and Rebecca Picard for being chosen to participate in the 2016 Missouri Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) Legislative Shadowing Program!
5. Thank you to all the students and faculty that helped make Bears For A Better Christmas a success. 403 children will have a better Christmas because of your donation of toys, books, warm items, money, or your time. Merry Christmas!
6. Grades will be calculated and sent out on Monday, January 4. We will not be able to have new BEAR times posted until later in that week.
When we come back to school in January we will start on a MAROON DAY
(even though we ended 2nd quarter on a maroon day).