1. 8th grade art class - Don't forget your book to read after the post-assessment.
2. If you are traveling to Galena for chess Saturday, please let Serghei know asap. The West Plains bus is picking us up at Love's gas station in Willow at 5:40 am. Please do not be late. If you do not let Serghei know, you will not be able to go with us.
3. Monday is the deadline to have passed 4 quizzes in order to attend the Mark Twain and Truman voting party.
4. This week is "Spirit Week". There will be a dress-up theme for each day. Please note as with all Spirit Weeks before ,no face painting, or glitter allowed. Hats will be permitted when they fit the day's theme. Students will be expected to be 100% cooperative with teacher direction in all cases when hats need to be removed during class.
Today - Maroon and White
5. Mr. Henry's Artist of the Month pick is 5th grader, Serena Hagen, for her marker Selfie. Stop by to take a look at her artwork hanging near the office.
6. Art Club will meet Thursday, February 13th, Thursday, February 20th, 3:05-5:00. Remind your parents!
WEATHER: Monday February 7th: Cloudy with a high of 42 degrees and a low of 31 degrees.
Boys Basketball here vs. Mtn. Grove 6:00 (Theme- 80’s Night)
Boys Basketball at Hollister 5:00 (Dismiss @ 2:00) cheerleaders also
Girls Basketball at Mansfield 6:00
Hallway Music: Today: Student Choice Artist (Vote on Office Window)
Congratulations to the following FCCLA members who competed at the Region 9 STAR Events, received top gold,and are advancing to state: Kassidy Brotherton, Hunny Hanson, Taylor Reese, Kendall Siegrist, Caitlin Zimmerman, Owen Duddrdige, Brynna Barnes, & Ashlyn Jones.
Piano class 7th block today needs to go to the library.
Coach Tilley’s body conditioning class needs to go to the new gym today.
The Sadie Hawkins dance is tonight.
Boys' restrooms will be closed until Feb. 18th. You will need to sign in with Mrs. Jenny anytime you need to use the restroom. This includes before the 8:00 AM bell. .
If you are traveling to Galena for chess tomorrow, please let Serghei know asap. The West Plains bus is picking us up at Love's gas station in Willow at 5:40 am. Please do not be late. If you do not let Serghei know, you will not be able to go with us.
Benefit Dodgeball tournament tomorrow at 9 am in the bears den. Contact Eileshia Tinsley or Michael Tinsley for more information. 10 dollars per player, 6 to 10 people for a team.
Students that ordered Letter Jackets. Jostens will be here Monday morning with your jacket. All balances must be paid in full before you will receive your jacket. If you need to know your balance, stop by and see Mrs. Amanda.