1. If you have a lock on your locker, you need to bring your locker key everyday to school! We are having to many students come get their spare keys every morning from Ms. Stacey in the office!
2. School Pictures will be taken on Monday September 14th. All students will have their pictures taken. Pictures will need to be ordered online, there will not be any order forms. Pick up an information form in the Student Info Center with the online code.
3. Attention 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th graders if you are interested in joining Mrs. Conway’s book club it will start the Wednesday after Labor Day. Forms will be in located in the student information center or you can pick up one from Mrs. Conway.
4. 5th & 6th grade XCountry will begin Sept. 14th. Sign up forms are available in the Student Info Center.
5. The YMCA is now registering for Volleyball Camp that includes 5th & 6th graders. Registration forms are available at the M.S. Student Info Center and also at the YMCA. The registration deadline is September 23rd by 5:00 p.m.
Football at Cabool 7:00
Tennis at Forsyth
Volleyball at West Plains
Tennis here vs. Reeds Springs 4:00
JV Football at Cabool 6:00
Hallway Music: Today: Country
Students, please check your email TODAY! If you haven't turned in your technology agreement, Mrs. Cochran has emailed you to remind you to turn it in. If we don't have your tech agreement by 3 PM today, your account will be disabled!
Today is the last day to vote for Court Princesses and Candidates.
Seniors if you want to vote for superlatives you need to do so before 1:30 today!
There will be an FBLA meeting in the Room of Requirements today. ALL members and anyone interested in joining, please plan to attend.
Boys' restrooms are closed today. You will need to sign in with Mrs. Jenny anytime you need to use the restroom. Restroom will open back up on Monday, so please use your manners.
School Pictures will be taken on Monday. All students will have their pictures taken. If you want to place an order, stop by and pick up a order form in the information boxes by Mrs. Jenny’s window or you can place an online at https://tinyurl.com/wspix
FFA meeting Monday for all members during lunch.