1. Today-Picture re-takes. We will let each grade know when it is time for pictures.
2. Student Reminder: Arrangements to stay for tutoring, art club, chess club etc. after school need to be made prior to arriving at school that day. Please do not come to the office at 3 p.m. asking to use the school phone to make arrangements.
3. Attention 8th Graders: Please join us Wednesday, November 13th, for Science Club's first event from 3:00 pm until 5:00m pm in Mrs. Binkley's room. See Mrs. Binkley or Mrs. Pollard with any questions. Hope to see you there!!!
4. Students who go deer hunting during the upcoming youth and regular rifle deer season, please have a parent or guardian email a picture to Dr. Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring in a picture of you and your deer (with parent signature on the back) for display on the bulletin board outside the office. If you have perfect attendance from November 4th-22nd, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 visa gift card. Good luck hunters.
5. Art Club will meet again on November 14th, from 3-5 p.m.
Football at Mtn. View 7:00
Hallway Music: (History Week)
Today- History of Rock Part II
Speech and Debate students will be meeting in Ms. Martin's room today at 11:45 before boarding the bus to Nixa. Don't forget to bring your luggage and competition materials.
Ms. Martin's 7th and 8th blocks meet in the library today.
A+, Internship, & Tech Internship students, make sure you're turning in your timesheets. You need to be up to date by today or you will be added to the Bear Recovery List.
Juniors and Seniors, you will be receiving a very important email about Prom later today. Please take the time to read it.
Picture retakes will be today.
We want your deer pictures! When you harvest your deer this fall, bring a picture of you and the deer into the office. If you have perfect attendance during November, you'll win a prize! Staff included.