1. Today- Coach Johnson's Boys PE classes will meet in the Old Gym all day.
2. Mark Twain/Truman readers: Remember to turn in your permission forms for the award books field trip no later than Wednesday.
3. Cooking with community kids and family members will begin on April 6th. If you are interested pick-up a flyer at the Student Info Center.
4. Yoga by the lake will begin on April 9th. If you are interested in attending pick-up a flyer in the Student Info Center.
5. 7th Grade 4th quarter Art Class - You will need to bring with you to class is 1 - three ring binder, and 8 tab dividers.
6. 4th Quarter Rosters:
7. Art Club will meet Thursday, March 12th from 3:05 to 5:00. Don't forget to remind your parents.
WEATHER: Tuesday March 10th: Cloudy with a high of 65 and a low of 49 degrees.
Hallway Music: Today - Student Requests
Tuesday - Throwback: 90s
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - Ms. James Birthday Playlist
Friday - Spring Break Mix
Congratulations to Derick Stolba and Jessie Clarkston who, along with the rest of the debate team, competed against 21 area schools this Saturday. Jessie won 5th place in International Extemporaneous Speaking, and Derrick won 4th in Humorous Interpretation and 5th in Poetry. And congratulations to the entire speech and debate team for a great season!
Bear Times will change after Spring Break.
Students, clean off the outside of your lockers and check the lost & found. The outside of lockers will be cleaned off at the end of the day tomorrow if you haven't already done it. Lost & found will be taken to MUNCH tomorrow, also. FFA is hosting an event here in the high school and we would like everything to look nice & clean.
Those planning on trying out for cheerleading your paperwork needs to be turned in Friday by 3:00
Don't forget to sign up for the Lip-Sync Battle this Friday. A sign-up table will be located in the cafeteria during lunch this week or you can contact Ms. Martin. Cost is $5.00. If you don't want to perform, you can still attend. 6:00 in Grimes. Concessions will be available.
The City of Willow Springs will be accepting applications for lifeguards and cashiers. Anyone interested in working this summer must apply by the March 20th deadline. Applications are available at the High School Office and at City Hall.