1. 5th grade boys: Any further incidents of problems in your bathroom--including writing on stalls, urinating in the floor, water all over the floor, or paper towels everywhere--will result in the restrooms being locked except between classes, and a male staff member will have to escort you if you have an emergency during class time. Fix this problem so this does not have to happen.
2. Student Reminder: We are now a gum free school!
3. Students who go deer hunting during the upcoming youth and regular rifle deer season, please have a parent or guardian email a picture to Dr. Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring in a picture of you and your deer (with parent signature on the back) for display on the bulletin board outside the office. If you have perfect attendance from November 4th-22nd, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 visa gift card. Good luck hunters.
4. Sports pictures will be taken on Tuesday, November 5th after school. Order forms can be picked up from your COACHES!
5. Picture re-takes will be Friday, November 8th.
6. Art Club will meet this Thursday from 3-5.
WEATHER: Tuesday November 5th: Showers in the morning then partly cloudy in the afternoon. A high of 54 degrees and a low of 36 degrees.
Hallway Music: (History Week):
Today - History of Dance
Tuesday - History of Country
Wednesday - History of Rock Part I
Thursday - History of Rap
Friday - History of Rock Part II
Congrats to Tessa Duddridge, named 2nd Team, All-District Volleyball!
Gage Hathcock's senior project: Adult Welding Class will be held today, Wednesday, & Friday at 3:45 in the Ag building. Closed toe shoes are required. See Gage for more details.
Junior class officer meeting tomorrow during bear time in library.
Seniors & athletes: Jostens will return on Wednesday to pick up senior orders and additional letter jacket orders. Order forms can be picked up in Mrs. Amanda’s office.
Winter Sports pictures will be taken on Thursday, after school in the New Gym. Order forms can be picked up from your COACHES!
Picture retakes will be on Friday, pick up an order form by Mrs. Jenny's window.
We want your deer pictures! When you harvest your deer this fall, bring a picture of you and the deer into the office. If you have perfect attendance during November, you'll win a prize! Staff included