1. The library will be closed this morning. It will open later in the day.
2. School Pictures will be taken on Monday September 14th. All students will have their pictures taken. Pictures will need to be ordered online, there will not be any order forms. Pick up an information form in the Student Info Center with the online code.
3. Attention 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th graders if you are interested in joining Mrs. Conway’s book club it will start the Wednesday after Labor Day. Forms will be located in the student information center or you can pick up one from Mrs. Conway.
4. 5th & 6th grade XCountry will begin Sept. 14th. Sign up forms are available in the Student Info Center.
5. The YMCA is now registering for Volleyball Camp that includes 5th & 6th graders. Registration forms are available at the M.S. Student Info Center and also at the YMCA. The registration deadline is September 23rd by 5:00 p.m.
Cross-Country here 4:00
Tennis here vs. Rogersville 4:30
Softball here vs. Bakersfield 4:30
Volleyball here vs. Summersville 5:30
Football at Cabool 7:00
Today: Throwback 2000
Friday - Country
Voting for Court Princesses and Candidates will take place today and tomorrow so keep your eye open for that email.
Students- Get your beginning of year forms turned in to Mrs. Jenny ASAP! If we don't have your signed tech agreement form by tomorrow, your account will be disabled until you get it turned in.
Seniors if you want to vote for superlatives you need to do so before 1:30 tomorrow!
Lunch meeting instructions: When the bell rings at 10:45 you are to remain in your classroom or go to your designated classroom. You will get your lunch like normal then at approximately 11:00 there will be an all-call to go to the Room of Requirements (formally Ms. Berry's old room across from Mrs. Wiles' room). You will remain in this room until the 11:45 bell.
There will be a NHS meeting for current members only today in the Room of Requirements.
There will be an FBLA meeting in the Room of Requirements tomorrow. ALL members and anyone interested in joining, please plan to attend.
School Pictures will be taken on Monday. All students will have their pictures taken. If you want to place an order, stop by and pick up a order form in the information boxes by Mrs. Jenny’s window or you can place an online at https://tinyurl.com/wspix
Boys' restrooms are closed this week. You will need to sign in with Mrs. Jenny anytime you need to use the restroom. This includes before the 8:00 AM bell.