1. Chess team members going to the West Plains tournament on Thursday, please make sure your parents know to pick you up by the new gym around 9pm. Come to the HS library when you hear an all-call at 2:45pm on Thursday. Have your $5 and snacks/cash. Let Serghei know asap if you are able to go. The bus leaves right after school, do not be late.
2. 1st Qtr. 8th Grade Stem Students, you can pick up your Stem Projects in the Stem Lab before 1st hour in the mornings.
3. Red Ribbon Week spirit days:
Today- Come to school in your PAJAMAS. "Don't be caught sleeping, say no to drugs"
Friday- Come to school in your HALLOWEEN COSTUME. Drugs are scary, don't do them. NO FACE MASKS
4. Cheer Try-Out information for this week.
Cheer Try-Outs Today-October 24th , 3:15-until completed.
Clinic and Try-Outs will take place in Grimes Auditorium. You MUST attend all
clinic days in order to try-out!
5. Art Club will meet again Thursday, November 7th and Thursday, November 14th, 3:00-5:00.
SPORTS: Registration is going on now for YMCA Basketball for 5th & 6th graders. Forms are available at the M.S. Student Info Center and also the YMCA. The deadline to sign up is October 30.
Volleyball here vs. Licking 6:00
Football here vs. Ava 7:00
Hallway Music: Today - Throwback: 90s
Friday - Dr. Cox's Birthday Playlist
Chess team members going to the West Plains tournament today, please make sure your parents know to pick you up by the new gym around 9pm. Come to the HS library when you hear an all-call at 2:45pm. Have your $5 and snacks/cash. Let Serghei know asap if you are able to go. The bus leaves right after school, do not be late.
Luke Grant is hosting a Dungeons & Dragons club after school today and every Thursday from 3-6 in Ms. Berry's room, everyone is welcome.
Anyone interested in signing up to volunteer for Myka Butcher's Senior project color guard performance, the sign up sheet is posted on Jenny's window.
5th Quarter this Friday will be at Crossway Fellowship Church. There will be a bonfire, hamburgers, and a concert from DaMac.