1. We will be having a Social from 5:30-7:00 (Grades 5-6) and 7:30-9:00 (Grades 7-8) tonight. Students must be present at school all day today to attend.
Admission for the Fall Social is $2. The theme is "Paris at Night."
Dress is casual and school appropriate. If your clothing does not meet the dress code as stated in the handbook, you will not be admitted.
Please keep your cell phones put away during the social. Let's have some actual face-to-face time with each other.
Concessions will be: Nachos $2, Drinks $1, Candy Bars $1, Cookies .25 cents each or 5/$1. No outside food or drinks will be allowed.
2. Today-Chess Practice
3. Sally Hatton Memorial chess tournament is here this Sat, Nov 23 @ 9am. $7 entry. See Serghei for details.
4. 8th grade quote reminder - 8th graders your school appropriate quote for the yearbook is due by the end of the day this Friday, Nov. 22, 2019. If you need a new quote form please see a yearbook staff member or Mrs. Wardle.
5. Art Club clay pumpkins are ready to pick-up.
6. Tomorrow is the last day to turn in your deer pictures! If you have perfect attendance from November 4th-22nd, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 visa gift card. Good luck hunters.
WEATHER: Friday November 22nd: Cloudy with showers. High of 43 degrees and a low of 34 degrees.
Basketball Jamboree at Van Buren 6:30
Hallway Music: Today - Throwback: 2004
Friday - Thanksgiving!
Juniors and Seniors, you’re leaving a mess at lunch on the tables, clean it up please. All students, take care of your gum at lunch and throw it in the trash!
Votech kids if you are getting picked up at Votech, your PARENTS must call our office to authorize it.
Drama Club will have practice after school today at the Star Theater.
No D&D today.
Sally Hatton Memorial chess tournament will be here Saturday @ 9am. $7 entry. See Serghei for details, there will be practice today.
Attention Juniors and Seniors - Turn in your dual credit enrollment forms to Mrs. Patton by tomorrow.
NHS members need to pay membership dues and/or t-shirts by tomorrow to Mrs. Wiles.
We want your deer pictures! When you harvest your deer this fall, bring a picture of you and the deer into the office. If you have perfect attendance during November, you'll win a prize! Staff included