1. Tonight, all 8th-grade students and parents/guardians are invited to the Academic Fair. This night is designed for 8th graders to explore their course options for high school, as well as see what clubs, sports, and extracurricular activities are available. We will begin the night in Grimes Auditorium at 5:30, then move to the high school.
2. Last Saturday Willow chess team took third place at Galena chess tournament. Vivienne Iacovleva, Josiah Wills, Isaac Miller, and Abbie Wills had three wins each. Good job! Next up, Glenwood on Feb 22.
3. Can you put in that there will be no after school library this week.
4. 8th Grade Students: This Wednesday will be Weird Wacky Science Club.
5. Spring Picture Day is Thursday 02/27/20. Picture forms will be sent home later this week.
6. 6th grade art class - Must bring a book each day to read and bring a plastic grocery bag.
8th grade art class - Must bring a book each day to read.
7. Art Club will meet this Thursday, February 13th 3:05-5:00. Remind your parents!
WEATHER: Wednesday February 13th: Periods of rain with a high of 39 degrees and a low of 26 degrees.
Boys Basketball here vs. Cabool 6:00
Hallway Music: Today: Student Requests
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - Officer Moore's Birthday Playlist
Congratulations to the Willow chess team they took first place at Galena chess tournament. Drake Marshell, Owen Moore, Martin Leija, and Patrick Burch tied for 3rd, Sven Woodard was 10th, and Colton Wood got two wins. Great work, as always! Next up is Glenwood on Feb 22.
Boys' restrooms will be closed until Feb. 18th. You will need to sign in with Mrs. Jenny anytime you need to use the restroom. This includes before the 8:00 AM bell.
A&P student, your test and biscuits and gravy tutoring will be next Tuesday at 7AM not tomorrow.
Sophomores: Jostens will be here today for a class meeting at 8:15 for class ring information. No money is needed. This is an informational meeting only.
For Jackson Bailey’s senior project, there will be a senior class career fair tomorrow. All seniors, please report to the bears den directly after the bulletin has been read tomorrow morning.
Tomorrow is our next GAP meeting. Go to the cafeteria when you hear the all-call or the bell rings and pick up your lunch. Your GAP location will be different this time, so please look at the chart on Mr. Spence's window to find out where your GAP group is meeting. Mr. Walden's and Mr. Talburt's GAP groups will take a bus to and from the AG building for GAP.
There will be a mandatory FBLA meeting during first lunch Thursday in Coach Lee's room.