1. Mr. Crewse will be having a baseball meeting Wednesday during advisory for seventh and eight grade boys. Meet in Mr. Crewse's room.
2. This past Saturday, Willow Middle school chess team won second place at the Glenwood tournament, with Abigail Wills tying for first, Isaac Miller in 3rd, Daniel Iacovlev tying for 10th, and John Moore in 18th. Our Junior High team was 4th overall, with Josiah Wills getting 4th place, and Vivienne Iacovleva tying for 9th. Great work!
3. If you did not receive a Yearbook Order Form, please stop at the Student Info Center and pick up an order form up. If paying by check, please return completed form and check to Ms. Stacey in the office.
4. Notes from our librarian, Mrs. Holt:
5. Spring Picture Day is this Thursday 02/27/20. Only students with order forms, a confirmation code or permission from parents will have their pictures taken!
6. 8th Grade Students interested in participating in Color Guard for NEXT YEAR.
TODAY Feb. 26, & 27 - Color Guard Tryout Clinic.
Registration is going on now for the YMCA Summer Baseball & Softball programs. Registration forms are available at the Student Info Center or you can pick one up at the YMCA. The deadline to sign up is March 4 by 5:00 p.m. Forms coming in after the deadline Will be put on a Waiting List!
WEATHER: Tuesday February 25th: Cloudy with a high of 44 and a low of 29 degrees.
Hallway Music: Today: Ag Week Country!
Wednesday: Songs About Tractors and Trucks
Thursday: Throwback: 90s Country
Friday: Ag Week Country!
Thank You to the amazing volunteers who gave of their time to help in the kids room for the Newberry Benefit Saturday Evening! We could not have pulled off such an amazing event without your help!
This past Saturday, Willow chess team won first place at the Glenwood tournament, with Owen Moore coming in second, Patrick Burch and Drake Marshell tying for 4th, Gabe Story tied for 9th, and Colton Wood had a win and a draw. Great work!
FFA Week is this week:
A+ & Internship students, make sure you're turning in your timesheets. You need to be up to date by Friday. You will be added to bear recovery next week if you are not. Internship student your 3rd quarter assignment is also due Friday.
Kanoa will be tutoring in Mr. Jackson's room after school today.
Color Guard tryout clinic will be after school today, tomorrow, & Thursday until 5:00. You must attend all 3 days to tryout.
Debate class, wear or bring a white shirt to class tomorrow.
Boys tennis meeting will be tomorrow during 2nd lunch in Coach Cox room.
NHS meeting for all members will be tomorrow during second Bear Time in Mrs. Wiles' room.
Spring Picture Day is Thursday. If you are interested, stop by and pick up an order form by Mrs. Jenny's window.
Football meeting Thursday in the old gym during both lunches. Lunch will be provided.
FBLA meeting Thursday in Mrs. Lee’s room during both lunches.
Random Acts of Kindness have a FEW t-shirts remaining. $12 a t-shirt. Limited sizes available. See Mrs. Amanda to get yours before they're gone!
If you are inviting an out of school guest to Prom, the form to get them approved and a copy of the guest's photo ID is due back to Mrs. Jenny by March 2. You can get the blank forms from Mrs. Jenny.
Prom tickets will be on sale in the commons before school, during 1st lunch in the lunchroom and until 3:20 after school in the commons thru March 6. Don't wait until the last minute to get your tickets. The sooner you buy your tickets, the better bus and table choices you'll have. Prom tickets are $75 each. Prom tickets will NOT be on sale at lunch on March 2. Tickets will be for sale that day before and after school.
When you buy your prom tickets, you need to return the signed waiver for yourself and your guest. The blank waivers were in the envelope with your invitation.
The library and Bearbucks Coffee Shop will be closed before school thru March 6 while prom tickets are being sold. Sorry for the inconvenience.
On the school website you can request a song to be played at prom. All songs need to be school appropriate and easy to dance to.