1. 5th ,6th and 7th grade boys' bathrooms will be closed this week for continuous misuse. Bathrooms will only be available during passing time, unless you get permission from the office.
2. 8th grade: ALGEBRA STUDENTS
Today, 1st hour - AFTER attendance - go to the library for EOC testing - line up at the door alphabetically. Please bring your calculator.
3. Friday 4/16-We will have a volleyball meeting during lunch in grimes for any 6th grade girl interested in playing volleyball next school year . If you are interested in playing you need to attend.
7th grade girls planning on playing next year need to meeting in the old gym during recess.
4. All nonfiction books are due back in the library this week.
5. Spring Sports Pictures will be taken after school Wednesday. See your coach for a picture order form. Online code to order is:58089FA
6. All 6th and 7th graders interested in trying out for cheerleading for the 2021-2022 football season can pick up a packet from Miss Stacey in the Middle School Office.
7. Yearbooks are on sale now! Pick up an order form in the Student Info Center or order online at: www.inter-state.com/yearbook with code:52869G
8. Teachers: you can release My Favorite Things-students for lunch with Mrs. Cottengim @ 10:32 in Mr. Wake’s room. If you need them longer due to testing or other instruction, send them when you can. Thank you
My Favorite Things for March: Please join me for Pizza TODAY in Mr. Wake's room @ 10:32.
Track at Salem 3:00 (Dismiss 12:15)
Tennis here vs. Salem 4:00
Today - Throwback: 80s Country
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - Throwback: 80s Pop
Friday - Student Requests
School Store will be closed today during lunch.
Quiz bowl meeting in Mr. Hummel's room Thursday at 11:15.
Friday, is the last day to order a tux for prom from Vintage Floral.
If you are going to project prom and are wanting to jump on the trampolines at Incredible Pizza, you must complete an online waiver. If you are 18 or over, you can do this for yourself. If you are under 18, your parents must fill out the waiver. There was a QR code and a link to the waiver in the email that was sent to your parents in January. If you can't find the code or link, email Mrs. Cochran and she'll email those to you.
Color Guard tryout day is Thursday until 5:00.
This date is for those trying out for the 2021 marching season.
Meet in the band hall after school.