1. Due to continuing problems in both the girl’s and boy’s 7/8 restrooms, ALL 7th and 8th graders who need to use the restrooms during class time must have permission from either Mrs. Cottengim or the main office for the remainder of this year.
2. Wednesday is the final Dress Up for the Countdown!! The theme is Favorite Ball Team Jersey day.
3. Students that have an extra locker key in the office will need to pick-up their key before the last day of school.
4. Today-Tennis meeting with Coach Cox, during lunch, for any 8th grade girls that are interested in playing tennis this fall. Get your lunch and meet on the stage in Grimes.
Today, Coach Waggoner will be having a meeting with current 6th and 7th graders who are interested in running X-Country next year during lunch. Meeting will be in Grimes.
Today, Coach Bunch will be having a meeting with current 6th Grade boys interested in playing basketball next year, meet on the stage in Grimes after you get your lunch.
Today, Coach Bunch will be having a meeting with current 6th Grade girls interested in playing softball next year, meet on the stage in Grimes after you get your lunch.
5. FCA will meet at the flagpole in front of the high school Wednesday at 7:30.
6. Sign up for WS Bears Basketball Camp, June 1-3. Open to boys and girls in grade 4th-6th. Pick up a form in the Student Info Center.
7. MS Volleyball summer camp sign up grades K-12 are due by May 19th. Turn in to Coach Johnson. Forms are outside the office in the student information center.
8. Sign up now for YMCA Youth Tennis Camp. This is for grades 3rd-8th. Registration Deadline is July 1st at 5:00 p.m. Pick up a flyer in the Student Info Center.
9. All library books are due now.
Next year's dual credit classes - please return your dual credit enrollment form to Mrs. Patton by tomorrow before 12:45 p.m. If you did not receive a form, please stop by Mrs. Patton's office TODAY to pick one up!
Those students making up hours, today is the last day for homework. Log sheets are due tomorrow at 9:00 a.m.
Volleyball summer camp sign up grades k-12 are due tomorrow.
The City of Willow Springs is in high need for additional lifeguards for the water park this summer. Interested students can see Julie Owens in the Hicks House or apply directly at city hall.
ROCK AND ROLL BAND STARTING. Needed: Pianist/keyboardist, lead guitar, rhythm guitar, bass guitarist, and drummer.
See Tristan Silva if interested.