1. School Pictures will be taken on Monday September 14th. All students will have their pictures taken. Information forms will be sent home today.
2. Reminder: All bus arrangements need to be made before 2 p.m. If you are riding a bus home with a friend, YOU MUST HAVE A NOTE or YOUR PARENT/GUARDIAN MUST CALL THE SCHOOL!
3. Attention 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th graders if you are interested in joining Mrs. Conway’s book club it will start the Wednesday after Labor Day. Forms will be in located in the student information center or you can pick up one from Mrs. Conway.
4. 5th & 6th grade XCountry begin Sept. 14th. Sign up forms are available in the Student Info Center.
5. The YMCA is now registering for Volleyball Camp that includes 5th & 6th graders. Registration forms are available at the M.S. Student Info Center and also at the YMCA. The registration deadline is September 23rd by 5:00 p.m.
Softball here vs. Hartville 4:30
Volleyball here vs. Fordland 5:30
Football here vs. Marionville 6:00
Tennis here vs. Hillcrest 4:00
Softball at Seymour 4:30
Today: Mrs. Patton's Belated Birthday Playlist
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - Throwback: 2000
Friday - Country
FCA will meet in the library tomorrow morning at 7:40.
The quiz retake for LA III will begin at 3:05 tomorrow.
Students- Get your beginning of year forms turned in to Mrs. Jenny ASAP! If we don't have your signed tech agreement form by Friday, your account will be disabled until you get it turned in.
School Pictures will be taken on Monday, September 14th. All students will have their pictures taken. There will be no order forms this year; if you want to place an order, you will need to do that online at
Juniors, now is the time to sign-up to work in the football concession stand. You get money off of your prom ticket for each game that you work. The sign-up sheet will be in the library so go check it out! If you are not a junior and would still like to work a game, you can sign up too! Anyone in the concession stand will be required to wear a mask and gloves, so take that into consideration before you sign up. If you have any questions see Miss Berry or Mrs. Cochran.
Boys' restrooms are closed this week. You will need to sign in with Mrs. Jenny anytime you need to use the restroom. This includes before the 8:00 AM bell.