Today: Turkey/Cheese Sandwich, Baked Beans, Carrots, Orange & Milk
Breakfast Wednesday: French Toast Sticks, Cereal, Orange Juice & Milk
Wednesday Lunch: Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce, Green Beans, Breadstick, Applesauce Cup & Milk
1. Today- No CAT for 5th or 6th grade.
2. Today- Drama Club will meet from 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
3. 5th Grade Only: There will be no more trading/sharing food at lunch anymore. It is causing too many problems. Also remember, you need to keep the noise down--you shouldn't have to be reminded every day.
4. Picture re-takes will be November 8th.
5. Art Club will meet again Thursday, November 7th and Thursday, November 14th, 3:00-5:00.
Found: A pair of glasses, was left in Ms. Tyler's room. See Ms. Stacey to claim them.
SPORTS: Registration is going on now for YMCA Basketball for 5th & 6th graders. Forms are available at the M.S. Student Info Center and also the YMCA. The deadline to sign up is October 30.
Hallway Music: Today: Scary Movie Music
Wednesday: Ms. Beck's Early Birthday Playlist
FBLA meeting today during both lunches in Mrs. Lee's room.
Seniors: Jostens will be here tomorrow at 8:15 with information about graduation orders. They will return on Nov. 6th to pick up the orders.
Student athletes: Jostens will be here tomorrow at 8:45 to place letter jacket orders. You must receive permission from your coach to place an order. You can pick up an order form in Amanda's office after you receive permission.
The next GAP meeting will take place during lunchtime and Bear Time tomorrow. Pick up a sack lunch in the Bear's Den either when you hear the all-call or when the bell rings for lunch and then go to your GAP Adviser's location. You can find where your GAP group is meeting by looking at the posters on the window in the entrance to the library.
NHS mandatory meeting for members and inductees will be Thursday in Mrs. Wiles' room during both lunches.
Students, don't forget if you have over 15 days of Bear Recovery, you will be ineligible for Prom. Don't let your days pile up!