1. Today-No 6th grade CAT.
2. Today-Sports pictures will be taken after school. Order forms can be picked up from your COACHES!
3. Today Drama Club will meet from 5-7 p.m.
4. Students who go deer hunting during the upcoming youth and regular rifle deer season, please have a parent or guardian email a picture to Dr. Spencer at email@example.com or bring in a picture of you and your deer (with parent signature on the back) for display on the bulletin board outside the office. If you have perfect attendance from November 4th-22nd, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 visa gift card. Good luck hunters.
5. Art Club will meet this Thursday from 3-5 p.m.
6. Picture re-takes will be this Friday, November 8th.
Wednesday November 6th: A mix of clouds and sun. A high of 56 degrees and a low of 43 degrees.
Hallway Music: (History Week)
Today - History of Country
Wednesday - History of Rock Part I
Thursday - History of Rap
Friday - History of Rock Part II
CONGRATS to Bethany Waggoner & Cole Chafin on their medal-winning performances at the district cross country meet on Saturday. They will both compete at the state meet in Columbia on Saturday.
Students, the bulletin has been added to Canvas, so you now have access to the announcements anytime.
Gage Hathcock's senior project: Adult Welding Class will be held Wednesday & Friday at 3:45 in the Ag building. Closed toe shoes are required. See Gage for more details.
Junior class officer meeting today during bear time in library.
Seniors & athletes: Jostens will return tomorrow to pick up senior orders and additional letter jacket orders. Order forms can be picked up in Mrs. Amanda’s office.
Girls basketball & cheerleading pictures will be taken on Thursday, after school in the New Gym. Order forms can be picked up from your COACHES!
Picture retakes will be on Friday, pick up an order form by Mrs. Jenny's window.
A+, Internship, & Tech Internship students, make sure you're turning in your timesheets. You need to be up to date by Friday. You will be added to the Bear Recovery List next week if you are not.
We want your deer pictures! When you harvest your deer this fall, bring a picture of you and the deer into the office. If you have perfect attendance during November, you'll win a prize! Staff included