Concessions will be: Large slice of pizza $2, drinks $1, candy $1, cookies 25 cents each or 5/$1.
Dress is casual or western and must be in compliance with the school dress code. No spurs, please.
This is Gracie Farrell's senior project, so let's all come out to support her!
2. 8th Grade Students interested in participating in Color Guard for NEXT YEAR, please pick up and information sheet at the Student Info Center.
Feb.19, & 20 - Color Guard introductory clinic.
Available for any 8th grade and High School student interested in learning Color Guard basics.
3. It's Time!! Time to order your 2019-2020 yearbook! Your teacher will be distributing the order form, however, if you lose yours and need another one, you may find them at the Student Info. Center! The quickest way to order is to order on-line! All the details are on the order form!
If paying by check, please return completed form and check to Ms. Stacey in the office.
4. Glenwood chess tournament is this Saturday, Feb 22. The bus will leave from the new gym at 8am sharp. Entry fee is $5, concessions available. See Serghei for details.
5. There will be no Art Club this Thursday.
6. Spring Picture Day is next Thursday 02/27/20.
SPORTS: Registration is going on now for the YMCA Summer Baseball & Softball programs. Registration forms are available at the Student Info Center or you can pick one up at the YMCA. The deadline to sign up is March 4 by 5:00 p.m. Forms coming in after the deadline Will be put on a Waiting List!
WEATHER: Thursday February 20th: Cloudy in the morning sunshine later in the day. High of 36 and a low of 16 degrees.
Girls Basketball at Houston 6:00
Boys & Girls Basketball here vs Thayer 4:00
Hallway Music: Today: Inspirational
Thursday: Throwback: 2005
Friday: Mrs. Pettit's Birthday Playlist
Color Guard introductory clinic will be after school today & tomorrow until 4:30. Anyone in high school can attend. Schedules for Color Guard Events can be picked up in the information boxes by Mrs. Jenny's window.
Track & Field meeting today during both lunches in Ms. James’ room.
Sophomores: Jostens will be here tomorrow at 8:15 to pick up class ring orders.
Spanish and Drama club meeting tomorrow during both lunch in the spanish room.
Pokemon/Magic club meeting tomorrow after school in Ms. Berry's room!
The Glenwood chess tournament is Saturday. The bus will leave from the new gym at 8am sharp. Entry fee is $5, concessions available. See Serghei for details.
If you are inviting an out of school guest to Prom, the form to get them approved and a copy of the guest's photo ID is due back to Mrs. Jenny by March 2. You can get the blank forms from Mrs. Jenny.
Prom tickets will be on sale in the commons before school, during 1st lunch in the lunchroom and until 3:20 after school in the commons from Monday, Feb. 24-Friday, March 6. Don't wait until the last minute to get your tickets. The sooner you buy your tickets, the better bus and table choices you'll have. Prom tickets are $75 each.
When you buy your prom tickets, you need to return the signed waiver for yourself and your guest. The blank waivers were in the envelope with your invitation.
The library and Bearbucks Coffee Shop will be closed before school from Feb. 24-March 6 while prom tickets are being sold. Sorry for the inconvenience.