1. 8th Grade Students interested in participating in Color Guard for NEXT YEAR.
Today - Tryout day
This day will be for those trying out for Color Guard to perform their tryout routine.
2. If you have finished 10 Mark Twain or Truman quizzes please stop by the library and pick up your information letter and permission form for the field trip.
3. Art Club will be held Thursday, March 5th, and Thursday, March 12th, 3:05-5:00. Don't forget to remind your parents!
4. There will be a cheer clinic for any 8th grader that is trying out for High School Cheer from 3:15-5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 3rd, Thursday, March 5th, Tuesday, March 10th, and Thursday, March 12th in Ms. Tyler's classroom. This clinic will be to work on jumps and motions in order to be better prepared for high school cheer tryouts which are scheduled for March 26th. Please let Ms. Tyler know if you have any questions. This is not mandatory but is being provided to help prepare you for High School Try-outs.
5. 8th grade students: If you are interested in trying out for HS cheer please pick up a Cheer Packet in the MS Office. Tryout Camp starts March 24th.
SPORTS: Registration is going on now for the YMCA Summer Baseball & Softball programs. Registration forms are available at the Student Info Center or you can pick one up at the YMCA. The deadline to sign up is Today by 5:00 p.m. Forms coming in after the deadline Will be put on a Waiting List!
WEATHER: Thursday March 5th: Cloudy with a high of 58 and a low of 37 degrees.
Breakfast - Honey Buns, Cereal, & Fruit
Lunch - Spaghetti, Broccoli, Fruit, & Breadstick
Breakfast - Bagel, Cereal, & Fruit
Lunch - Chicken, Baked Potato, Green Beans, & Fruit
Hallway Music: Today - Inspirational
Thursday - Throwback: 2000
Friday - Mr. Hajeh's Birthday Playlist
Color Guard tryouts will be after school today until 5:00.
Pokemon/Magic club meeting this Thursday after school in Ms. Berry's room!
The City of Willow Springs will be accepting applications for lifeguards and cashiers. Anyone interested in working this summer must apply by the March 20th deadline. Applications are available at the High School Office and at City Hall.
The speech and debate team will be hosting Willow's first ever Lip Sync Battle Friday, March 13th in Grimes Auditorium. Competitors may use props and costumes, but it is not a requirement. Duets and groups allowed. You do not have to compete to join in and have a great time. Only $5 at the door. Email Ms. Martin with your song selection if you plan to enter.