1. Today-Mark Twain/Truman readers: Permission forms for the field trip are due.
2. All PE classes will meet in the old gym today.
3. Students: When you get here in the mornings, if you are eating breakfast, you need to go straight to Grimes and enter directly through the doors to Grimes--do not go to your hallway first. Also, do not use Grimes as a shortcut to the old gym--you do not need to be in there except to eat or if you have a class in there.
4 Art Club will meet this Thursday, March 12th from 3:05 to 5:00. Don't forget to remind your parents.
5. Thursday there will be a cheer clinic for any 8th grader that is trying out for high school cheer on Thursday from 3:05-5:00 p.m. Meet in Ms. Tyler's room.
6. Thursday after school is the Willow Springs Chess Club Championship in the Bears Den. We will play 4 rounds starting at 4:30. Please stay after school to help set up if you can. This will be going on instead of chess practice. We should be done by 9pm. Every chess team member needs to play in the tourney. Entry is $5, concessions available. See Serghei for more info.
7. Cheerleaders-Anyone who has not returned their uniform (skirt, shell, pants) needs to do so ASAP!
8. Don't forget Yearbooks are on sale now!
9. Cooking with community kids and family members will begin on April 6th. If you are interested pick-up a flyer at the Student Info Center.
10. Yoga by the lake will begin on April 9th. If you are interested in attending pick-up a flyer in the Student Info Center.
Found: A pair of glasses have been left in the office. See Ms. Stacey to claim.
WEATHER: Thursday March 12th: Showers all day with a high of 70 and a low of 41 degrees.
Hallway Music: Today - Inspirational
Thursday - Ms. James Birthday Playlist
Friday - Spring Break Mix
SENIORS - A representative from Central Methodist will be here today from 9-10 a.m. in the library. If you are interested, please plan to attend! There will be an all-call to come to the library.
Today is our GAP meetings. Go to the cafeteria when you hear the all-call or the bell rings and pick up your lunch. Your GAP location is posted on Mr. Spence's window. Mr. Walden's and Mr. Talburt's GAP groups will take a bus to and from the AG building.
Tomorrow after school is the Willow Springs Chess Club Championship in the Bears Den. We will play 4 rounds starting at 4:30. Please stay after school to help set up if you can. This will be going on instead of chess practice. We should be done by 9pm. Every chess team member needs to play in the tourney. Entry is $5, concessions available. See Serghei for more info.
Girls Basketball meeting for all next year juniors and seniors need to meet in Coach Tilley's room on Friday, during both lunches. If you plan on playing you NEED to be here.
Those planning on trying out for cheerleading your paperwork needs to be turned in Friday by 3:00
Don't forget to sign up for the Lip-Sync Battle this Friday. A sign-up table will be located in the cafeteria during lunch this week or you can contact Ms. Martin. Cost is $5.00. If you don't want to perform, you can still attend. 6:00 in Grimes. Concessions will be available.
The City of Willow Springs will be accepting applications for lifeguards and cashiers. Anyone interested in working this summer must apply by the March 20th deadline. Applications are available at the High School Office and at City Hall. Must be 16 by May 30, 2020 to apply.