1. Students: Please shut your cell phones completely off when you enter the building--you may turn them back on when you exit the building at 3:00 p.m. If they go off in your bag or your locker, they will be taken to the office, as this is distracting for classes who can hear it. Also, if you need to contact your parents, or your parents need to contact you, those calls need to go through the office during school hours every time.
2. Red Ribbon Week is next week, October 26-29th. Dress up each day!
3. Registration is going on now for the YMCA 5th-6th grade basketball program. Registration forms are available at the MS Student Info Center or they can be picked up at the YMCA. The Registration Deadline is November 4th.
4. Picture Re-takes will be this Thursday!
5. There will be no After School Library for the next 2 weeks, due to the Book Fair.
6. Cheerleading Try-Out Information:
Congratulations to the FFA Trap teams on placing 4th and 5th in the state during the Fall Classic Championship Shooting Sports event held at Prairie Grove Shotgun Club in Columbia, MO on Saturday.
4th place team: Lukas Hobbs, Gatlin Bunch, Josh Wenstad
5th place team: Warren Ennis, Ty Brook, Katie Goforth
Picture Retakes will be tomorrow morning.
Seniors, Jostens will be here tomorrow at 8:30 in the Bears Den to pass out graduation packets. Jostens will return on October 28th at 8:00 to take orders.
Athletes wanting to order Letter Jackets, Jostens will be here tomorrow at 9:00 to take orders. You must be approved by your coach before ordering a jacket. $100 deposit is required. Stop by and pick up an order form from Mrs. Amanda.
GAP Tomorrow: We will begin with a normal lunch rotation. Kids will stay in their classrooms and come and get their lunches as usual.
At approximately 11:00, we'll do an all-call for students to report to their GAP location. Those locations will be posted on the office windows.
Ag will bus their GAP students to the Ag building and students will walk to the other outer buildings and gyms.
Alyssa Von Allmen is hosting a cornhole tournament to benefit Bears for a Better Christmas on Saturday, November 7. Registration is $20 per team, so grab a buddy with $10 and sign up at Mrs. Jenny's window. Any questions, ask Alyssa!
The Willow Springs Industrial Wood Tech class will be selling raffle tickets that qualify you for 3 chances to win one of three Dewalt or Dremel brand tool combo kits donated by Waggoner True Value. Each ticket is $10 and the 3 drawings will be held on November 2nd. Over $500 in tools will be raffled off! Any questions about raffle or tools please contact Mr. Bell.