1. All Students: No Vape November
Adolescence is a critical period for brain development. Brain development continues into young adulthood. Young people who use e-cigarettes and other tobacco products are uniquely at risk for long-term, long-lasting effects of exposing their developing brains to nicotine. -www.CDC.gov/e-cigarettes
2. Book Club has been cancelled for TODAY!
3. No after school library this Thursday!
4. 7th & 8th Grade Boys Restroom will be closed during class time until Friday, November 20th. It will only be available during passing time. Any other times must be cleared thru the office first.
5. The Library will be closed the rest of the week.
SENIORS - There will be a Virtual Visit with Cox College in The Room of Requirements today from 10:15-10:45. If you are interested, please plan to attend! There will be an all-call when it is time.
Drama Club Actors & Crew members, there will be a meeting today in the Room of Requirements. MANDATORY MEETING, ALL MUST ATTEND OR CONTACT MS. BECK
Taylor Sheppard’s stress management class will meet tomorrow after school in Ms. Martin’s room.