1. We will be having a Social from 5:30-7:00 (Grades 5-6) and 7:30-9:00 (Grades 7-8) this Thursday. Students must be present at school all day Thursday to attend.
Admission for the Fall Social is $2. The theme is "Paris at Night." Dress is casual and school appropriate. If your clothing does not meet the dress code as stated in the handbook, you will not be admitted. Please keep your cell phones put away during the social. Let's have some actual face-to-face time with each other. Concessions will be: Nachos $2, Drinks $1, Candy Bars $1, Cookies .25 cents each or 5/$1. No outside food or drinks will be allowed.
2. Sally Hatton Memorial chess tournament is here this Sat, Nov 23 @ 9am. $7 entry. See Serghei for details. Practice on Thursday.
3. 8th grade quote reminder - 8th graders your school appropriate quote for the yearbook is due by the end of the day this Friday, Nov. 22, 2019. If you need a new quote form please see a yearbook staff member or Mrs. Wardle.
4. Art Club clay pumpkins are ready to pick-up.
5. Students who go deer hunting during the upcoming youth and regular rifle deer season, please have a parent or guardian email a picture to Dr. Spencer at email@example.com or bring in a picture of you and your deer (with parent signature on the back) for display on the bulletin board outside the office. If you have perfect attendance from November 4th-22nd, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 visa gift card. Good luck hunters.
WEATHER: Thursday November 21st: Cloudy with occasional rain showers a high of 68 degrees and a low of 40 degrees.
Hallway Music: Today - Inspirational
Thursday - Throwback: 2004
Friday - Thanksgiving!
Juniors and Seniors, you’re leaving a mess at lunch on the tables, clean it up please. All students, take care of your gum at lunch and throw it in the trash!
Drama Club will have practice after school today at the Star Theater.
FFA meat orders need to be picked up today after school before 6:00.
Coffee shop will be closed tomorrow.
No D&D tomorrow.
Sally Hatton Memorial chess tournament will be here on Saturday @ 9am. $7 entry. See Serghei for details, there will be practice tomorrow.
NHS members need to pay membership dues and/or t-shirts by the end of the week to Mrs. Wiles.
Interact Club tree planting has been postponed. Please be patient, we will eventually get to plant the Community Christmas Tree!
We want your deer pictures! When you harvest your deer this fall, bring a picture of you and the deer into the office. If you have perfect attendance during November, you'll win a prize! Staff included