V FB..Mtn. Grove..7:00..Here
- Breakfast. . .Toast/ & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken Sandwich, Fries, Tomato Slice, Strawberries
V VB @ Cabool
Softball @ West Plains
Tennis @ Rolla
1. Hallway Music: TODAY - Patriot Day (Songs from 2001)
2. Girls basketball meeting TODAY during both lunches with Coach Gutscher in the old gym.
3. URGENT: 4 more people are needed to work the football concession stand TONIGHT!
4. Seniors: If you would like to have your senior pictures taken FREE OF CHARGE, Allie Tooley will take your senior pictures, retouch them, and give them to you to have prints made. See Allie TODAY if you are interested--space is limited. See her at school or get in touch with her through Facebook.
5. ACT Reminder: If you registered to take the September ACT, please report to the Commons at 7:45 a.m. this Saturday, the 12th. You will need to bring #2 pencils, eraser, permitted calculator (no functions can be stored in the memory - refer to actstudent.org for complete policy), photo ID, and your admission ticket. No food or drinks will be allowed in the testing room but there will be a 10 minute break around 10:15. If you want to bring a snack, you can store it in your locker during testing. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Munson.
6. The Enchanted Enquirer has returned for a new year! Keep up with all of the happenings in Middle-Earth and get your free copy in the kiosk next to Mrs. Tina's window!
7. Found: A calculator was found in the Bears Den and a VB knee pad was found out by the buses. . . see Connie to claim.