Social Studies Field Trip
Sports Pictures @ 3:00
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Oatmeal
- Lunch. . .Corn Dog, Sweet Potato Fries, Peaches, Yogurt
1. Hallway Music: TODAY - Karaoke Favorites
2. FB meeting for students in grades 9-11 TODAY in Coach Schwalm’s room.
3. Check the Lost and Found for any items that might belong to you. . .whatever is left at the end of school TODAY will be taken to MUNCH.
4. Any senior who was absent for the first part of Great Expectations this week can stay after school TODAY and view it in Ms. Spencer's room to catch up, or it is free if you have Amazon Prime. You are responsible for having seen it for the quiz.
5. Juniors: The State ACT will be given on Tuesday, beginning at 8:15. You should report directly to your assigned testing room when the bell rings. Room assignments are posted on Mrs. James' office window.
6. Off season football is canceled for the rest of the year.
7. Don't forget to buy your yearbook by Friday, May 6. They are $55 and you can buy online at jostens.com or pick up a form in either high school office and turn in your order to Ms. Spencer. We do not order very many extras so buy now.
8. There are only 12 days left to recover your credits in credit recovery. THERE WILL BE NO CREDIT RECOVERY THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL. So if you need to make up credits, get it done now! Credit recovery is available Monday – Thursday from 3:00 - 5:00 in the stone building behind the superintendent's office (down the hill from the Ag Building).
9. A key on an Avergers lanyard was found on bus #7. . .see Connie to claim.