Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Cereal
Lunch. . . Chicken Sandwich, Chips, Baked Beans, Apple
Hallway Music. . . TODAY: Dance Party
- We have a new high school bell system. The system comes through the phones as well as the hallway speakers, so teachers please make sure your phone volume stays up. Thanks to our fantastic Technology Director, Andrew Coursen for the upgrade!
- Schedule change request forms must be turned into Miss Tina by 12:00 TODAY.
- On the school calendar in the student handbook December 21st WILL BE A FULL DAY, not a half day. Sorry for the error! (Connie)
- There was not a winner in Mr. K's double cheeseburger challenge. Mr. K consumed 195 double cheeseburgers (mostly without onions) last year and the student with the closest guess was 196.
- Due to changes in the Master Class schedule, Contemporary English Authors will be taught by Mr. Kuhlmeier during 7th Block. If you would like to venture through Middle-earth this year, you can request a schedule change at the office. You have until TODAY to join this merry band of Hobbits on their adventure! Mr. K.
- The football team is in need of a Friday night filmer for the 2016 football season. Please see Coach Fris for details.
- Yearbooks are here! Last year's seniors may pick theirs up in Miss Connie's office. This year's seniors will get theirs in Ms. Spencer's class. Everyone else may pick theirs up before or after school from Ms. Spencer. If you don't pick yours up by next Wednesday, they will be distributed 8th block. If you don't know if you ordered one, Ms. Spencer has the list. If you did not order one and you want one, they are $55 and you may buy them from Miss Connie or Ms. Spencer. Please do not interrupt Ms. Spencer's classes to get a yearbook.
- The Willow Springs Theatre Guild proudly presents 12 Angry Men starting Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, at 7:00 p.m. and Sunday at 2:00 p.m. Tickets are on sale now at the Ferguson Building.