Softball @ Dora Tournament (and Saturday)
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Chicken Sandwich, Baked Beans, Chips, Apple
V VB @ Forsyth..9:00 (Bus leaves at 6:00)
V Tennis @ Forsyth
- Hallway Music. . .
2. FFA will be parking cars TONIGHT at 5:30. We will be picking up trash after the game so make plans to stay and help pick up.
3. Softball and CC t-shirt order forms are due TODAY.
4. Board Game Club meeting in Mr. Wickens' room during both lunches TODAY.
5. Everyone should have received a picture packet form. IF YOU HAVE NOT, SEE MISS TINA.
Reminder. . .EVERYONE must have their picture taken on Tuesday. Senior this includes you too. You DO NOT have to purchase a package. Any questions see Miss Tina or Miss Connie.
6. Any student interested in joining Fellowship of Christian Athletes can sign up outside of Coach Wade's room.
7. Cynthia Ramsey of Farmers Insurance has one position available at her insurance agency. Position is part-time (3pm-5:30pm) 2-4 days per week with compensation. A list of job duties and qualifications are posted on Mrs. Munson's door. Anyone interested should take a resume to her office located at the corner of Main and Walnut Street before September 1st.