9th/JV/V B BB @ Liberty..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:00)
- Breakfast. . . Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Sloppy Joe, Baked Beans, Chips, Apple
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzels & Fruit
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Student Requests
2. Course Request Forms (from the GAP meetings last Thursday) are due to Tina by 3:00 TODAY!
3. TODAY is the last day to buy candy-grams! Just $1 to send a message to someone special.
4. If you registered to take the February 11 ACT here at Willow Springs, you should have received an email from ACT with your new testing center assignment. You will need to print your new admission ticket to take with you on Saturday. If you have questions, see Mrs. Munson.
5. TODAY is the last day to order the Pink Out shirt. See Miss Connie for an order form. Shirts are $10 each.
6. Sophomores: If you plan on attending SCCC (vo-tech) next year you will need to complete an application for approval. Even if you were not able to attend the tour, you can still apply. You can pick up an application from Mrs. Munson and must be returned by Friday, February 24.
7. New BEAR Time assignments will be posted Monday morning.
8. Prom Information: If you need help with inexpensive dresses and tuxes there are 2 great events to help you being held in Mountain Grove. The Glass Slipper is February 17th and The White Knight is February 24th. See the flyers in the halls or Mrs. Brower for more details.
9. Don’t forget about the 50’s Concert on Sunday at 3:00 at the Willow Springs United Methodist Church.