JV/V B BB..Thayer..6:00..Here (Senior Night)
Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Oatmeal
Lunch. . .Turkey Sub, Fries, Apricots, Ice Cream Bar
Sunday Valentine’s Day
1. Hallway Music: TODAY: Love Songs
2. GAP Meeting/Lunch TODAY: All call will release Juniors/Seniors around 11:05. Freshmen/Sophomores will be released
at the 11:15 bell. Lunch will be handed out in the Bears Den. Juniors/Seniors, once you have your lunch please wait
outside your GAP room patiently until the 11:15 bell. Lunch will be in your GAP advisors room from 11:15-12:00.
3. Seniors Please Listen: If you are in Mr. Knapp or Ms. Spencer's GAP group, you will go to Mrs. Shockley's TODAY. If
you are in Mrs. Cottengim's group, you will go to Mr. Wades TODAY for GAP.
4. Seniors: Just a reminder that the Physical Therapy Specialist Clinic Memorial Scholarship application is due by 5:00 PM
TODAY. You can hand deliver the applications to the clinic or Mrs. Munson can fax those by the end of the
school day TODAY.
5. Sophomores: If you are interested in possibly attending SCCC (vo-tech) your junior and senior year please sign the list
on Mrs. Munson's door by the END OF SCHOOL TODAY.
6. Senior night for Bear seniors and their parents will be honored immediately preceding the varsity game TONIGHT.
7. Quiz bowl meeting Monday during 1st lunch in Mr. Hummel's room. Our SCA contest is Thursday at Houston.
8. Thursday, February 25th the Spanish Society presents “A Hairy Tale” dinner theater. Tickets are $10 each. See Kamisha
Worley, Tiana Davis, Travis Weaver, or Ms. Griffith to purchase tickets. You must have a reservation and seats go fast!
9. Found: A Master Lock key probably for a pad lock. . .see Connie to claim.