Josten’s..Meeting w/Sophomores..Bears Den @ 1:35
Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
Lunch. . .Corn Dog, Sweet Potato Tots, Baked Applies, Cookie
Saturday V G BB..Hollister @ Mtn. Grove..4:00
- Hallway Music: TODAY - Student Requests
- If you are in Tier I and wish to change your Bear Time assignment see Miss Connie by noon TODAY.
- Reminder: SIGNED pre-enrollment forms must be turned into Tina by 3:00 TODAY. If those forms are not signed and returned, your full schedule will be chosen for you and you won't have the option to make changes this fall.
- A Jostens representative will be meeting with all sophomores about class rings TODAY at 1:35. Check into your last block class and then report to the Bears Den.
- Due to tobacco found on the urinal and toilet, the boys bathroom has been closed for the remainder of February. Boys will not be allowed to use the restroom during class, without specific permission from Mr. Spence's office. If the bathroom remains clear, it will be reopened on March 1.
- Congratulations to the following winners for the Repetition/Reflection Photo Contest: 3rd place tie- Amber Headings & Bailey Wagner, 2nd Place Michael Protsenko, and 1st Place-Michael Protsenko. Our new photo contest posted in the Library is Black & White Abstract, make sure and stop to enjoy the new photos.
- For Juniors and Seniors only, there is a music suggestion list for prom hanging up on Mrs. James's window. The list will be up there until Tuesday of next week, so put in your suggestions if you want to dance to your favorite song at prom!
- Thursday, February 25th the Spanish Society presents “A Hairy Tale” dinner theater. Tickets are $10 each. See Kamisha Worley, Tiana Davis, Travis Weaver or Ms. Griffith to purchase tickets. You must have a reservation and seats go fast!