Friday (Maroon) V B BB..Ava @ Mtn. Grove..7:30
Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
Lunch. . .Grilled Cheese, Chips, Broccoli, Pears
- Hallway Music: TODAY - Songs from Movies
- Boys baseball meeting TODAY during both lunches in Mrs. Cottengim’s room.
- Congratulations to the Willow Springs Lady Bears Softball team for being recognized as a 2015/16 Academic All-State Team as well as soph.'s Grace Minge & Kaitlynn Woody, jr. Devin Perkins, & sr. Beth Sherbo on their individual selection as Academic All-State recipients. To qualify for this honor, teams must average a min. 3.3 GPA and individuals must be a sophomore, junior, or senior, average a 3.5 GPA, have an ACT score of 24 or higher and/or be in the top 25% of their class. WAY TO GO LADY BEAR SOFTBALL, ON THE FIELD AND IN THE CLASSROOM.
- Congratulations to the following STAR event competitors! Beth Sherbo and Becca Picard GOLD in Chapter Service Project Portfolio, Kayla Cox, Grace Bailey and Kaitlyn Baker GOLD in Focus on Children, Alana Biehl GOLD in Illustrated Talk, Gabe Ivins and Olivia Darnell GOLD in Life Event Planning, Lindsey Osborn, Lindsey Chaney and Alexa Fredrick GOLD in Chapter Service Project Display, Kaylynn Wake and Kaitee Wheeler SILVER in Chapter Service Project Display, Linsey Brook SILVER in Knowledge and Gina Wood BRONZE in National Programs in Action! GREAT JOB!
- Girls BB pink out game Monday vs Mtn. View. Don’t forget to wear your Paisley pink shirts or just a shirt with pink in it to show your support for Paisley Collins who has cancer.
- Hey ladies!! Want to make those of you who are going to Prom this year aware of a class that will take place the 5 weeks of March. Starting March 1st and ending March 31st, the WS YMCA will offer Prom Strong, on Tuesday and Thursday's from 3:30-4:30. The cost is $15 for Y members and $25 for nonmembers (that is only $2.50 per class). The class will not focus on losing weight but instead getting those arms toned for those strapless/sleeveless dresses and cardio so you can dance the night away. The last 10-15 minutes of class will be spent working on line dances(example: Nae Nae, The Dab). If you have any questions see Coach Pitts or call the Y. You must be signed up by February 22nd.
- It's time to start thinking about Valentine's Day! Valentine-grams will be sold starting Monday and run until February 11th in the Bears Den at lunch. For just $1 you can send a candy-gram with a special message to a special someone anywhere on campus. If sending one to the elementary, please know the name of the child's teacher. Messages must be appropriate. All proceeds help pay for prom, so thanks for supporting the event.