Lunch. . .Turkey Cheese Wrap, Chips, Lettuce & Tomato, Celery & Peanut Butter, Banana
Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzel & Fruit
Saturday FFA @ C of O Contest
Chess @ Joplin
1. Hallway Music
TODAY - Mrs. Grogan's Birthday Playlist
2. The ACT registration deadline for the April 8 test is TODAY. If you are a sophomore planning to take Math 135 next year, it is highly recommended that you take the ACT in April to potentially qualify for dual credit eligibility. If you qualify by your ACT score, you will not need to take the placement test which will be given in late April. If you have questions about the registration process, see Mrs. Munson.
3. Juniors, if your research paper was returned for corrections, it is due at 3:00 pm TODAY. Please do not interrupt Mr. K’s class; place your papers in the box in the hallway.
4. Gabby Craig will be hosting an Interactive Horror movie TONIGHT at 7:00 in Grimes Auditorium. She will be showing Night of the Living Dead. Admission will be 3 nonperishable food items per person or 5 per couple. All proceeds go to MUNCH to help families in need. Don’t miss out on this night of fun.
5. Josh Lovan’s Super Smash bros. tournament will be held Saturday in the band room. Registration is from noon-1:00 pm, with the tournament starting at 1:00 pm. Frist place prize is $60. (There is NO fee to participate.)
6. If you would like to purchase a Track & Field or Baseball shirt see Miss Connie for an order form by March 10th.
7. Students if you read at least 3 of the 2016-17 Gateway Books this year, please come down and vote for your favorite Gateway Book. The votes will be tallied and sent to the State Department.
8. Workers needed for the baseball concession stand! High school students grades 9-12 are welcome to volunteer and this can count as community service in some cases. See Mrs. Brower to sign up asap.
9. WSHS will once again host the Chad Cargill ACT Workshop on Friday, March 24 from 9:00-12:00. The cost to attend is $30 per student. You need to sign the list on Mrs. Munson's door and pay your fee by Friday, March 10. You can pay with cash or check, made payable to Willow Springs School.
10. ALL Juniors will be taking the state mandated ACT (plus writing section) on April 19. Testing is mandatory. It will be free of charge to you and you do NOT register for this state ACT. The school district takes care of the registration process. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Munson.
11. Laser Tag at Project Prom! If you are interested in putting together a laser tag tournament at project prom this year, Mrs. Brower has a signup sheet in her room. Each team needs 10 people. Sign up by March 10th.
12. Juniors and Seniors attending prom: There is a song request sheet hanging in the commons area and in Mrs. Brower's room. You have until March 10th to request music.
13. Anyone wanting to try out for cheerleading for the 2017-18 school year, needs to pick a packet up from Miss Connie. This tryout will be for football and basketball (there will only be one tryout).