Club Pictures..New Gym..9:00
Juniors SDC Trip @ 11:00
8th G BB @ Cabool..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:45)
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken Sandwich, Chips, Carrots, Strawberries
SCA Choir Clinic..Here
Hallway Music: TODAY - Songs About Pictures
- Club Picture TODAY in the new gym.
- Juniors who are going to Silver Dollar City on Friday to see "Dicken's A Christmas Carol” needs to be dismissed from class at 10:45. The bus will be leave at 11:00 SHARP!
- Someone decided it would be cool to dump the trash can out into the floor and make a complete mess. We will go back to the boys bathroom being closed during class time. All boys must check in with the office before using the restroom during class for an emergency situation. Otherwise, you need to take of business between classes. The closure is in effect until the end of the semester.
- We now have plastic wristbands for Team Stolba, They are $3.00 each. See Mrs. Bunch in the elementary, Mr. Sanders or Miss Connie to purchase a wristband. Miss Connie also has t-shirts forms in her office.
- The junior class is excited to announce that prom will be held on April 2nd at the Chateau on the Lake! Mrs. Brower has noticed the attendance has been low and would like to remind everyone that your attendance must be 90% or higher to attend. It would be very sad to miss your prom because you missed too much school!
- If you are a senior interested in the RN program at MSU-West Plains, stop by Mrs. Munson's office for a packet of valuable information pertaining to the acceptance into the program.
- Attention Vo-Tech students: Although you do not have vo-tech on Monday or Tuesday, several of you have low grades and/or outstanding class work that must be completed before you will be allowed to leave. See Mrs. James for permission to check out.
- Junior Class T-shirts: Orders will be accepted until December 1st. Please pay Mrs. Brower when ordering.
- The Star Dramatic Company is proud to present their latest production, “The Diary of Anne Frank” at the Star Theater TONIGHT and Saturday at 7:00 and Sunday at 2:00. For advance tickets call 573-292-1009.