Blood Drive..Bears Den
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch ... Sack lunch
State CC @ Jeff City..9:00
- Hallway Music: It's Student Request Week!
- TODAY is the last day to register for the December 12th ACT. Please see Mrs. Munson if you have registration questions.
- Lunch Today: All call will release Juniors/Seniors around 11:05. Freshmen/Sophomores will be released at the 11:15 bell. Lunch will be handed out in the commons area. Please make your line stretch down the Junior hall. Juniors/Seniors, once you have your lunch please wait outside your GAP room patiently until the 11:15 bell. Lunch will be in your GAP advisors room from 11:15-12:00.
- This year’s Girls Basketball shirts are now for sale! You can pick one up at Miss Connie’s office, from Coach Gutscher or Coach TIlley. Order forms are due TODAY @ 3:00pm.
- Friendly Reminder: Mid-Term grades are due Wednesday. Be sure that you are checking the student portal for missing assignments.
- The Veterans Day assembly will be held on Wednesday at 9:45 in the new gym. We encourage all students to invite their families and any Veterans to attend.
- Jade Roberts senior project is a Youth Revival which will be held next week at 6:30 in Grimes Auditorium. Speakers include. . .
Monday – Clayton Lile (Westside) Thursday – Marcus Allen (Pomona Christian)
Tuesday – Jerry Wickens (Bluebuck) Friday – Jeff Conger & Dennis Walton (Crossway Fellowship)
Wednesday – Chad McMath (First Baptist) Saturday – Melanie Pitts (Guest Speaker)
- The 3rd Edition of "The Enchanted Enquirer" is now available in the kiosk in front of Mrs. Tina's office. Check out what the gang is up to in Middle-earth!
- Freshmen and Seniors listen up. . .join in on Sarah Philpott’s senior project, a “mentoring group.” This is a great program where freshman can get paired up with a senior to mentor them through their freshman year. Sign up in your English class. For further information contact Sarah.
- Torey Tice of Skeeter-Kell Sporting Goods will be in the Commons Area during lunch next Wednesday, November 11. He will be taking orders for letter jacket patches. He will not take your order unless you pay him when ordering. Patches are $10 each. He will not send the order off until you pay for your patches!