National FFA Convention
- Breakfast. . .Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Grilled Cheese, Chips, Dried Fruit Mix, Cupcake
- Hallway Music: TODAY - Halloween Songs
- Attention Vo-Tech students: Although you do not have vo-tech TODAY, several of you have low grades and/or outstanding class work that must be completed before you will be allowed to leave. See Mrs. James for permission to check out.
- FREE Movie TONIGHT at 6:30 at the Star Theatre. See the bulletin boards for more information.
- SIGN UP FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN ½ A HOG! 4 winners to be drawn TODAY. $20 for 20 tickets, $10 for 6 tickets, or $2 each. Tickets must be purchased from Miss Connie by 3:00 PM TODAY. Hogs were purchased through FFA and will be taken to Cabool Kountry Meats for processing (fees are winners responsibility- appr. $60). This is a great chance to restock the freezer and support our football program at the same time! Thank you for your support.
- ALL Juniors will be taking the ASVAB on either Tuesday or Wednesday (Nov 3 or 4). The day of testing and your room assignment is posted on Mrs. James' window. You should report to your testing room immediately after the bell has rung at 8:15. Testing should conclude around 11:15. If any seniors wish to retest in an attempt to raise your score, see Mrs. Munson ASAP.
- Students who go deer hunting during the upcoming youth and regular rifle deer season, please bring in a picture of you and your deer (with the date and parent signature on the back) for display on Mrs. James’ office window. If you have perfect attendance from November 2nd – 24th, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 cash prize. Good Luck Hunters!
- Junior class officer meeting during 2nd lunch on Monday!
- Girls Basketball practice will begin Monday after school. Report to the new gym immediately after school. Bring basketball shoes that you used over the summer or last season in case the shoes we ordered for this year are not in yet.
- Daylight savings time ends Sunday. Remember to set your clocks BACK one hour.