End of 1st Quarter
Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Eggs
Lunch. . . Chicken Sandwich, Baked Beans, Chips, Peaches
Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzels & Fruit
Saturday Band @ Branson
FFA. . .Willow Cattle Working
1. Hallway Music. .
TODAY - Top 10 on iTunes
2. Juniors that plan to take the PSAT need to have their $15 to Mrs. Munson TODAY.
3. Seniors in Ms. Spencer's 1st and 3rd block classes who were absent yesterday need to come by TODAY at Bear Time and take your Frankenstein quiz or you will get a zero for it on your quarter grade.
4. Students, TODAY is the last day of the quarter, so that means all library books need to be turned back in or renewed by Friday at 3:00 to avoid fines. All books that are overdue and not taken care of by then will be charged a fine.
5. The Girls Basketball team will be hosting a chili supper TONIGHT in Grimes Auditorium starting at 4:30.The cost of the meal is $ 5.00 per plate. If you would like to purchase a ticket you can contact any of the Lady Bears Basketball players, Coach Tilley or Coach Gutscher. Thank you for your support!
6. Play Auditions for Curse of the Cobra's Kiss on Tuesday Oct. 11th from 3:15 to 4:30 in Ms. Griffith's room. See fliers for more information or Ms. Griffith or Jenna Hardman.
7. Every thought about joining a book club? Well, here is your chance. There will be a meeting Tuesday in the library, by Mrs. Siler’s office, during both lunches. Join in and help make Dena Burmingham’s senior project a huge success.
Skeeter Kell will be here right after school on Oct. 12 to take letter jacket orders. You will need a $100.00 deposit to order a letter jacket and you must have documentation from your high school coaching confirming you have earned a varsity letter.