V FB @ Thayer..7:00 (Bus leaves at 4:00)
Softball @ Alton..4:00
End of 1st Quarter
- Breakfast. . .Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Bagel Dogs, Chips, Celery, Orange
Band @ Branson
- Hallway Music: TODAY - Student Requests
- Board Game Club meeting in Mr. Wickens' room TODAY directly after school until 8:00 pm, all are welcome.
- Mrs. Brower needs 6 (yes, 6) workers to sign up to work next Friday nights football game. Even though school is out that day, the concession stand must still be open!
- Thanks to some boys who apparently can't spell and don't know east from west, the boys bathroom will be closed again. The closure will last the rest of October. Teachers do NOT allow boys out of class to use the restroom, unless it is an emergency. In the case of an emergency, the student must check in with the office.
- Students who have overdue books need to get them in or renewed TODAY to avoid fines. We have given you FREE FINE first quarter, so there will be NO free find days!
- The second volume of "The Enchanted Enquirer" is now available! Check out all of the happenings in Middle-earth and see how the Company is progressing on their way to the Lonely Mountain. Get your free copy in the kiosk outside of Miss Tina's window!
- If you registered to take the October 24 ACT here at Willow Springs, you should have received an email from ACT with your new testing center assignment. Since there were not at least 16 students registered to test at this location, they have moved you to a different testing center. If you have questions, see Mrs. Munson.
- FFA members this Saturday is the Willow Springs cattle working at 9:00 am.. Sign up on the board in the AG building. Need several teams to participate we are hosting the event we don't need to be a no show at our own event.