Tennis @ Parkview..3:30 (Bus leaves at 2:00) Dismiss athletes at 1:45
- Breakfast. . .Muffin & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Corn Dog, Broccoli, Carrots, Applesauce, Yogurt
- Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Gravy & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Salisbury Steak, Potatoes & Gravy, Orange, Hot Rolls
Tennis @ Parkview
- Breakfast. . . Pancakes & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Cheeseburger Helper, Green Beans, Banana, Breadstick
- Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Pizza, Salad/Tomato, Grapes, Cookie
V FB @ Cabool..7:00 (Bus leaves at 5:15)
- Breakfast. . .Toast/Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Meatball Sub, Baked Beans, Chips, Apple
MS/HS CC @ Strafford..8:30 (Bus leaves at 6:00)
- Hallway Music. . .
Tuesday - Picture Day! (Songs About Pictures)
Wednesday - Student Requests
Thursday - Throwback Thursday (2006)
Friday - Student Requests
2. Everyone should have received a picture packet form. IF YOU HAVE NOT, SEE MISS TINA.
Reminder. . .EVERYONE must have their picture taken on Tuesday. Senior this includes you too. You DO NOT have to purchase a package. Any questions see Miss Tina or Miss Connie.
3. Pep Club we will be attending the softball game Thursday night at 4:30 and then the volleyball game following the varsity softball game. Please help support our Lady Bear athletes. Theme night for the games is "We are going on a safari". So, break out your khaki and beige to help capture a win against the Lions and Wildcats.
4. FBLA dues are $25 this year. What a small price to join the second largest student organization in the U.S.!! Help us keep Missouri in second place as the second largest membership state!! See Mrs. Pettit or Mrs. Patton for information or to pay dues.