V G BB..Mansfield @ Norwood..7:30
7/8/9 B BB @ West Plains..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
- Breakfast. . .Donut & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken, Mac & Cheese, Beans, Applesauce
- Salad Bar. . .Yogurt, Pasta Salad, Fruit
9th/JV/V B BB..Licking..5:00..Here
7/8 G BB @ Thayer..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:15)
- Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Crispito, Corn, Broccoli, Orange
- Salad Bar. . .Cheese Stick, Granola Bar, Fruit
- Breakfast. . .Waffles & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken & Noodles, Green Beans, Banana, Breadstick
- Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Breadstick, Fruit
7/8 B BB @ Liberty..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
7/8 G BB @ Licking..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:45)
- Breakfast. . .Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Pizza Dippers, Salad/Tomato, Apple, Cookie
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie, Fruit
JV/V B BB..Plato..6:00..Here
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup, Pear, Ice Cream
- Salad. . .Cheesy Pretzels, Fruit
Bears for a Better Christmas 5K Run/Walk
Band Concert @ Munford Gymnasium..2:00
Choir Concert @ Munford Gymnasium..3:30
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - State College: Songs with a State Name
Tuesday - Coach Fris' Birthday Playlist
Wednesday - Disney's Greatest Hits
Thursday - Mrs. Lee's Birthday Playlist
Friday - Hoop Queen Pump Up Jams!
2. Club Meetings. . .
Tuesday Spanish Club meeting during both lunches in Ms. Griffith’s room.
3. It is that time of year again - time for semester schedule changes! If you need to make a schedule change you will need to complete the following tasks:
• Pick up your change request form from Miss Tina. You will only be allowed one form.
• Examine the schedule grid hanging in the commons to determine your new proposed schedule.
• Complete your form, indicating your desired changes.
• Gather all of the indicated signatures: the teacher you are leaving, the teacher you wish to add, and a parent.
• Return the COMPLETED form to Miss Tina by Friday.
4. Congratulation to Brody McKee the big winner of $50 deer drawing cash prize. Thanks to all the hunters that turn in pictures.
5. Attention all Spanish Club members: Ms. Griffith needs your t-shirt size by Friday. No t-shirt NO trip to SDC at the end of the school year.
6. It is time for Food Harvest! Bring non-perishable food items or money and help your local food pantry and win your GAP group a pizza party. You can donate money at lunch or bring items to your GAP teacher or Mrs. Walls before or after school.
7. The yearbook staff wants pictures of you and your friends dressed up for Spirit Week! Download your pictures to the ReplayIt app or e-mail them to Ms. Spencer. Selfies, group pictures, individuals--we'll take them all!
8. Rebecca Davis’ Senior Project: Her project is a poetry slam on January 7th in Grimes Auditorium. Teachers, students and community members are allowed to participate. All poems must be approved. There is a sign-up sheet next to Mrs. Tina's window. Deadline to enter is January the 5th. For further information check the flyers around school or see Rebecca.
9. We Make the Magic! Hoop Queen Spirit Week December 5-9
TODAY Monster's U - wear college apparel (sport or otherwise)
Lilo and Stitch Tuesday - shorts, Hawaiian shirts, flip-flops
Sleeping Beauty Wednesday - PJs
Bambi Thursday - Camo
Friday - Maroon and White