9th B BB @ Norwood..5:00
JV/V G BB..Houston..6:00..Here
- Breakfast. . . Donut & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Crispito, Beans, Mac & Cheese, Applesauce
- Salad Bar. . .Yogurt, Pasta Salad, Fruit
JV/V B BB @ Mtn. Grove..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
- Breakfast. . .Biscuits, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Burrito, Corn, Broccoli, Orange
- Salad Bar. . .Cheese Stick, Granola Bar, Fruit
- Breakfast. . .Waffles, Syrup & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken & Noodles, Green Beans, Peaches, Breadstick
- Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Breadstick, Fruit
GAP Meetings 11:15-12:00
JV/V G BB @ Liberty..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
- Breakfast. . .Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch. . Pizza Dippers, Salad/Tomato, Strawberries, Yogurt
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Red Carpet Day @ MSU-West Plains..8:45-2:30
JV/V B BB @ Cabool..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:45)
- Breakfast. . . Cinnamon Toast & Oatmeal
- Lunch. . . Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup, Baked Apples, Ice Cream
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzels & Fruit
SCA Honor Band Clinic & Concert
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Mood Booster Monday
Tuesday - Student Requests
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - Throwback: 1977
Friday - Student Requests
2. Club Meetings. . .
Tuesday Boys tennis meeting for anyone interested in playing tennis this spring. Meeting will be
during both lunches in Dr. Cox’s room.
3. There will be a representative from Missouri State University - West Plains in the library TODAY @ 9:15 to visit with interested seniors.
4. Seniors: Last chance! Get your senior picture for the yearbook to Ms. Spencer by Tuesday at 3:00 pm if you want a picture besides the Lifetouch picture in the yearbook.
5. Congratulations to our Mill/Landscape photo contest winners: 3rd place-tie Ben Wake & Dena Burmingham, 2nd place-Chris Falkner, and 1st Place-Landon Rodgers. Stop by Mrs. Simon's and claim your candy bars. Stop by the library and check out the new contest Old Structure.
6. Prom Information: Letters with all the details about prom and project prom were mailed out Friday to juniors and seniors. Formal invitations will be handed out later this week. If you have questions about prom, see Mrs. Brower.
7. Do you have a name...Or can I call you mine?
Valentine Grams are back! For just $1 you can send a Valentine Gram to anyone on campus. On sale at lunch in the Bears Den or see Mrs. Brower. If you send them to the elementary, please know the name of the student's teacher. This fundraiser helps pay for project prom so help support this great event.
8. Big Buck Bonanza: On February 4th in Grimes Auditorium we are holding a fundraiser to benefit Bears for a Better Christmas. This event includes a chili supper at $5 per person and sign up for door prizes including clothing from Head Hunters and The Crush, trail camera, ground blind, and deer mineral. Also, a guest appearance by Randy Birdsong from Head Hunters TV and prizes for the biggest buck in each category. This will be a fun night!
***Mrs. Brower is looking for 5 students to help serve dinner and drinks at this event- this would be a great chance to get some community service hours!
9. Mid-term grades are due Friday. Check the student portal for any missing assignments.
10. Found: A black phone case was found in the Bears Den. . .see Connie to claim.
11. BULLYING-FREE SPIRIT WEEK
TODAY - “Being a friend is no sweat”
Wear sweatpants and sweatshirts
TUESDAY – “Bully free from our head to our toes”
Wear hats and crazy socks
WEDNESDAY – “Put Bullying to bed”
THURSDAY – “I’d rather be an “occupation” than a bully”
Choose a profession or career and dress accordingly
FRIDAY – “Our school believes, achieves and succeeds in being bully-free”
Wear maroon and white
12. Bullying causes emotional, physical and psychological harm.