- Breakfast. . . Pancake on Stick & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Ravioli, Corn, Banana, Garlic Bread
FFA Contest. . .Here
- Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . . BBQ Chicken Sandwich, Mac & Cheese, Cole Slaw, Apple
- Breakfast. . . Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken, Beans, Peaches, Jello
Chad Cargill Workshop. . .8:30-11:30
GAP. . .11:15-12:00
- Breakfast. . .Waffles & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Sack Lunch
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Oatmeal
- Lunch. . .Turkey Wrap, Chips, Lettuce/Tomato, Orange
Hallway Music: TODAY : Musical Melodies
Tuesday: Tremendous Tunes, Wednesday: Whimsical Woodwinds, Thursday: Luck of the Irish Songs, Friday: Freaky Friday Spence’s’ Playlist
- Cheerleading forms are due TODAY.
- Juniors: Student agreements for Mr. Kuhlmeier’s class are due by 3:00 pm TODAY.
- Winter Banquet Awards 2016
- Best Defensive Player Madison Porter Landon Rodgers
Most Rebounds Beth Sherbo Bryce Duddridge
Best Shooting Pct. Beth Sherbo Tyler Figley
CHEERLEADING Most Improved Taigen Brown
Most Spirited Jordyn Fugate
- Internship and A+ Students listen up. . .time sheets for last week is due by noon Tuesday. Also, don’t forget to pick up your 4th quarter packets in Miss Connie’s office.
- Buy your 2015-16 yearbook now--before the price goes up! Purchase your yearbook online at jostens.com or get an order form from Miss Tina, Miss Connie, or Ms. Spencer by March 25 while the price is still $50. After March 25, the price goes up to $55.
- Some automotive keys were found outside of the high school. If you have lost some keys, please see Connie to claim!