JV/V G BB @ Conway..6:00 (Bus leaves at 3:15) Dismiss athletes at 2:30
7/8/9 B BB..Thayer..5:30..Here
Breakfast. . .Muffin & Cereal
Lunch. . .Turkey, Potatoes & Gravy, Cranberry Sauce, Pumpkin Pie
NO Salad Bar
7/8 B BB..Mtn. Grove..5:30..Here
7/8 G BB @ Mtn. Grove..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Jelly & Cereal
Lunch. . .Corn Dog, Sweet Potato Tots, Applesauce, Ice Cream
NO Salad Bar
1. Hallway Music. .
TODAY – Thankful Songs
Tuesday - Mrs. James' Birthday Playlist!
2. EXCITING NEWS SENIORS! Dual credit speech will be available this spring. You will take the same speech class as required by all seniors, however, you now have the opportunity for it to also count as your college-level Public Speaking class. Tuition will be $90 for the 3-credit class. If interested, sign the list on Mrs. Munson's door before we leave for Thanksgiving break.
3. The Bears for a Better Christmas 5K & 1 mile will be Saturday, December 10, at Palenske Field. The event will be divided into 3 races:
· 5K run for all ages
· 1 mile run for ages 12 & under
· **NEW THIS YEAR!** 1 mile walk for ages 13 & over
All entries received by December 1, will receive a t-shirt. See Miss Connie for an entry form.
4. Deer hunters please bring in pictures to put on Mrs. James’ office window. If you have perfect attendance from Oct. 29 – November 27th, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 cash prize.