JV/V B BB..Bakersville @ Thayer..6:45
JV/V G BB..Gainesville..6:00..Here
- Breakfast. . .Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chinese Chicken, Rice/Gravy, Broccoli, Applesauce, Fortune Cookie
- Salad Bar. . .Yogurt, Pasta Salad, Fruit
7/8 G BB..Ava..5:30..Here
7/8 B BB @ Thayer..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:00)
- Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Gravy & Sausage
- Lunch. . .Chili, Corn, Cheese Stick, Crackers, Orange
- Salad Bar. . .Cheese Stick, Granola Bar, Fruit
- Breakfast. . .Pancake on a Stick & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Turkey Cheese Sandwich, Chips, Lettuce & Tomato, Cottage Cheese, Peaches
- Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Breadstick, Fruit
JV/V G BB..Norwood..6:00..Here
7/8 G BB @ Liberty..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
B BB @ Thayer..Varsity @8:00, JV @ 4:00
- Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken Fajita, Salad/Tomato, Raisins, Cinnamon Roll
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie, Fruit
7/8 B BB..Cabool..5:30..Here
7/8 G BB @ Cabool..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:45)
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Oatmeal
- Lunch. . .Hot Dog, Sweet Potato Tots, Strawberries, Ice Cream
- Salad. . .Cheesy Pretzels, Fruit
1. Club Meetings. . .
Wednesday Fellowship of Christian Athletes @ 7:40 in Mr. Wade’s room.
2. There will be a representative from Ozarks Technical College in the library on Tuesday at 10:45 to visit with interested seniors.
3. Skeeter Kell will be in the commons area at 11:00 on Tuesday to deliver letter jackets. Check the list on Mrs. James’ office window for amounts due. Check will need to be made payable to Skeeter Kell Sporting Goods.
4. New Activity Area Equipment Located By The Old Gym: All students must remember to use the conditioning equipment (i.e. the pull-down, the leg press, and the chest press) properly. In particular, those using this equipment must ease the bars back into their resting positions when finished rather than simply letting go and allowing them to slam back into place. This damages the equipment that we want to keep available and in good shape for all who use it.
5. Deer hunters you have until Wednesday to get your photo to Miss Connie. If you have perfect attendance from Oct. 29 – November 27th, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 cash prize.