V VB..Licking @ Cabool..7:30
FCCLA @ Osage Beach
- Breakfast. . . Pancake on a Stick & Cereal
- Lunch. . Chicken Nuggets, Beans, Strawberries, Cornbread
- Breakfast. . .Biscuits, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Meatloaf, Augratin Potatoes, Baked Apples, Ice Cream
- Breakfast. . .Breakfast Burrito & Cereal
- Lunch. . Tortellini, Broccoli, Grapes, Garlic Bread
- Breakfast. . . Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken Fajitas, Salad/Tomato, Raisins, Cinnamon Rolls
Shephard of the Hills Field Trip..12:00
- Breakfast. . .Toast & Oatmeal
- Lunch. . .Hamburger, Sweet Potato Tots, Peaches, Cookie
CC @ Reeds Spring..10:00 (Bus leaves at 7:00)
Band @ MSU
- Attention Juniors: If you plan to take the PSAT, let Mrs. Munson know by the end of school TODAY.
- Boys basketball players need to see Coach Mallow for a shoe order flyer. Orders are due TODAY.
- Torey Tice from Skeeter-Kell Sporting Goods will be here TODAY to take letter jacket and patch orders. Athletes must have a signed sheet from their respective coaches verifying they have lettered and are entitled to any patch they order. You must have a $100 deposit for the jacket order. He will be in Munford Gymnasium immediately after school.
- FBLA and FCCLA members and cheerleaders that are participating in The Golden Age Games on Friday there will be mandatory practice to learn the chants on Tuesday and Thursday during both lunches in Mrs. Grogan's room.
- FCCLA Reminder: $5 is due to Mrs. Walls by Friday to go to Region 9 meeting.