- Breakfast. . .Donut & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Chicken, Beans, Cornbread, Applesauce
- Salad Bar. . .Yogurt, Pasta Salad & Fruit
Honor Choir @ Mtn. Grove..6:00
FCCLA Regional Meeting..Here
- Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Burrito, Corn, Broccoli, Mixed Fruit
- Salad Bar. . .Cheese Stick, Granola Bar & Fruit
Photography Field Trip
- Breakfast. . .Waffles, Syrup & Sausage
- Lunch. . .Chicken & Noodles, Green Beans, Strawberries, Breadstick
- Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Bread Stick & Fruit
School Picture Retakes
Jostens meeting w/Seniors..Bears Den..8:30
Chess @ West Plains
- Breakfast. . .Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Pizza, Salad/Tomato, Apple, Cookie
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup, Peaches, Ice Cream
1. Hallway Music. .
TODAY – Motivational Monday
Tuesday – 2011
Wednesday – Student Requests
Thursday – Mrs. Walls’ Birthday Playlist
Friday – Halloween Songs
2. Club Meetings. . .
TODAY G BB meeting during both lunches in Miss Tilley’s room
Tuesday Junior Class Officers meeting during 2nd lunch in Mrs. Brower’s room.
Wednesday Fellowship of Christian Athletes @ 7:40 am in Mr. Wade’s room
3. FCCLA Members. . .
Trash pick-up is TODAY after school, meet in the commons area!
Regional meeting is Tuesday, report to the new gym first thing Tuesday morning. Wear your FCCLA
4. Picture re-takes are Thursday. Any new students or students that were absent on picture day must have their picture taken. If you would like to purchase a picture package stop by Miss Tina’s office to pick up a packets. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PURCHASE A PACKAGE.
5. Congratulation to the 2016 All-District selections. . .
1st Team All District Cassidy Crewse
2nd Team All District Grace Bailey and Kameron Woody
6. Football Players: See Coach Fris to sign up for the MSU Football Game on Saturday, November, 19th. Cost for game is $2. Deadline to sign up is November 1st.
7. 2nd Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest! Entries are due by Friday. 1st place will receive $10, 2nd place will receive $5. Entries may be dropped off at the office. Everyone is invited to participate, students and teachers.