Chad Cargill ACT Workshop..9:00-12:00..Here
District FFA Contest
JV/V Baseball @ Mtn. Grove..4:30 (Bus leaves at 3:00) Dismiss athletes at 2:40
Golf @ MSU..8:30 am
Tennis @ Lebanon..9:00 am
7/8 Track @ Mtn. Grove..4:00
- Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. .Sack Lunch
Interscholastic Contest @ MSU-WP
Baseball..Norwood @ Hartville..4:00 (Bus leaves at 1:30) Dismiss athletes at 1:10
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast, & Oatmeal
- Lunch. . .Hamburger , Sweet Potato Tots, Apple, Ice Cream
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzel & Fruit
Baseball..Crane @ Hartville..12:00
Tennis @ Forsyth..8:30 am
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Mix
Friday - TV Theme Songs
2. Lunch will be in your GAP advisors room from 11:15-12:00 TODAY. An all call will release Juniors/Seniors around 11:05. Freshmen/Sophomores will be released at the 11:15 bell. Lunch will be handed out in the commons area. Please make your line stretch down the junior hall. Juniors/Seniors, once you have your lunch please wait outside your GAP room patiently until the 11:15 bell
3. Attendance committee meetings TODAY in the conference room. There is a list of appointment times on Mrs. James’s office window.
4. Students going on the Interscholastic Contest on Friday should remain in the commons area after the 8:15 bell. The bus will leave at 8:20 and should return around 2:30-2:45.
5. Attention seniors planning to pursue a degree in the medical field: The application for the Margaret Bauer Memorial Scholarship is due to Mrs. Munson by Friday.
6. ACT Reminder: If you registered to take the April ACT, please report to the commons at 7:45 a.m. this Saturday. You will need to bring #2 pencils, eraser, permitted calculator, photo ID, and your admission ticket. No food or drinks will be allowed in the testing room but there will be a 10 minute break around 10:15. If you want to bring a snack, you can store it in your locker during testing. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Munson.
7. Seniors: Check your school e-mail. There is a voting ballot for your senior t-shirt. Voting must be completed by 3:00 pm Monday. There is also a survey EVERYONE needs to complete before April 13. Any questions see Ms. Spencer.
8. Missing: Card reader for sd cards for photography. The brand is Transcend, black, and it has a silver 8 on it. It was borrowed and not returned. It needs to be returned to Mrs. Simon ASAP!
9. Football Players: It’s that time of year again!!! MSU Spring Football Scrimmage, April 29th. Bus leaves 10:00 from New Gym. Scrimmage 12:00-3:00 and we should be back in Willow around 5:30-6:00 pm. See Coach Fris to sign up or if you need further information!
10. Did you know you need community service hours to be in NHS? If you are looking for some fun and easy community hours, see Coach Pitts before Friday. The WS YMCA is in need of two students to help with a golf tournament on April 22nd at the WS golf course.